Enter your registration
Please enter a valid registration number
Don't know the registration? Enter your vehicle details here:*Required fields
Please complete all required fields
Car Engines and Engine Parts
We at Breakeryard.com have an immense range of car engine parts for practically all car makes and models that are around today. You can go through our website and discover many car engine parts at great prices; we have all types of high-quality car engine and parts such as interior, accessories, lighting, gearboxes, and fuel systems and much more. All come with a warranty from our breakers. With thousands of car engine parts stored in our online shop we boast it all. Breakeryard stock all car parts that you need to repair your car.
Cheapest Engines Online
We have created a quick search list below for the most popular manufacturer engines we sell. You can also locate your engine by entering your vehicle details into the box on the right.
- Alfa Romeo Engines Alfa Romeo reconditioned engines. Low mileage engines for your Alfa Romeo.
- Audi Engines Audi used engines and reconditioned engines for your all Audi models.
- BMW Engines BMW used engines and reconditioned engines.
- Chrysler Engines Chrysler reconditioned engines. Low mileage engines for your Chrysler.
- Citroen Engines Citroen reconditioned engines. Low mileage engines for your Citroen.
- Daewoo Engines Daewoo reconditioned engines. Used engines for your Daewoo.
- Daihatsu Engines Daihatsu reconditioned engines. Save on all engines for your Daihatsu.
- Fiat Engines Fiat new and used engines.
- Ford Engines Ford used engines and reconditioned units sold at unbeatable prices.
- Honda Engines Honda reconditioned engines the cheapest online.
- Hyundai Engines Hyundai used engines. Low mileage engines for your Hyundai.
- Isuzu Engines Isuzu secondhand engines with very low mileage available from our stocks now.
- Jaguar Engines Jaguar quality used engines.
- Jeep Engines Jeep new and reconditioned engines.
- Kia Engines Kia reconditioned engines. Low mileage engines for your Kia.
- Landrover Engines Landrover 4x4 used engines with massive discounts.
- Lexus Engines Lexus reconditioned and used engines for sale.
- Mazda Engines Mazda engines always with a bargain here.
- Mercedes Engines Mercedes quality used engines on sale now.
- MG Engines MG reconditioned engines and low mileage on the shelf ready for dispatch.
- Mitsubishi Engines Mitsubishi 4x4 and car engines available in all conditions.
- Nissan Engines Nissan Japanese engines in all conditions from new to used.
- Peugeot Engines Peugeot secondhand engines ready for sale the cheapest online.
- Renault Engines Renault used and reconditioned engines ready to go. Search with us today.
- Rolls Royce Engines Rolls Royce quality and undisputedly the best engines available at secondhand prices.
- Rover Engines Rover new used engines sold at incredibly low prices.
- Saab Engines Saab reconditioned engines and low mileage now on the shelf.
- Seat Engines Seat reconditioned engines good to go.
- Skoda Engines Skoda reconditioned engines and secondhand available.
- Subaru Engines Subaru reconditioned engines all checked, tested and on sale now.
- Suzuki Engines Suzuki second hand engines from Suzuki breakers.
- Toyota Engines Toyota used engines all sold with a guarantee.
- TVR Engines TVR reconditioned engines and used.
- Vauxhall Engines Vauxhall new and used engines sold by the most reputable Vauxhall breakers in the UK.
- Volkswagen Engines Volkswagen used and reconditioned engines for all VW models.
- Volvo Engines Volvo used engines are ready now with the most amazing discounts.
What's involved in a car engine?
A car engine has many parts that make it into an engine, it is literally an internal combustion engine which offers diesel and petrol, there are different types of engines for a car, there are HEMI, rotary, steam (this is an external engine), and two stroke. The engine involves cylinders and pistons without them there would be no engine. Then we have spark plugs, valves, piston rings, connecting rods, crankshafts and sumps. All these car engine parts need each other in order for the car to operate.
Look for gearboxes
and other car parts
What can go wrong with the engine?
Many things can go wrong with car engine parts. It is vital that you keep up to date with your vehicle servicing as parts like oil filters and air filters need to be kept clean to maintain a reliable engine. All engines need to gain the drivers confidence. It is when you have been on a few miles with your vehicle that you get to appreciate a quality built engine. If engines do go wrong they are not the easiest of parts to replace. This is simply due to the sheer weight and awkward bulkiness that makes it hard to handle. You will need an engine crane to lift the old unit out and slowly place the new one in. We would recommend that you would go to a local engine fitter based from a good trustworthy garage to help you with this. We can ship the engine direct to their door which will save you hassle and time.
Other Manufacturers We Supply
We are one of the UK market leaders for supplying of all car and van engines. We distribute units from extensive ranges of stock here in the UK.
Get your engine and parts for the following manufacturers