Used Alfa Romeo 156 Interior
All used Alfa Romeo 156 Interior listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Alfa Romeo 156 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
We spend a great deal of time in the car. Indeed, some of us, whose jobs involve a substantial amount of travelling, will spend several years behind the wheel by the time we reach retirement age! For that reason, we should consider investing in some of the interior accessories that are available to make our time in the car more comfortable. Below, we list just ten of the many accessories that are on the market to make our time behind the wheel more of a pleasure than a pain.
Lumbar Support Cushion
Many of us suffer from back pain and this can be exacerbated by spending time in the car. There is a wide range of lumbar supports which, when fitted to a car seat, minimise the incidence of back pain and make the drive more pleasurable for the driver. This useful interior accessory is also available for the passenger seats.
Heated Seat Cushion
Another interior accessory to help to make the journey more comfortable right from the start is a heated seat cushion. With a built-in thermostat to prevent over-heating, the heated seat cushion makes it a pleasure to get into the car on even the coldest of winter mornings.
Heated Steering Wheel Cover
There is nothing worse, on a chilly winter’s morning, than having to clutch a frozen steering wheel. Heated steering wheel covers are designed to combat this problem. They are easy to fit over the steering wheel as and when they are needed and can be safely packed away when the warmer weather arrives.
To prevent damage to the car, other vehicles and the walls of the garage, a parking sensor warns the driver when to slow down and when to stop when parking the car. A parking sensor is an interior accessory that will take the strain out of parking.
Bluetooth Car Location System
To avoid having to search for the car in a crowded car park, a Bluetooth car location system marks the location of the vehicle when it is parked. The location of the car can be found immediately, using a simple application on a mobile phone.
Automatic Heater and Defroster
On those mornings when you cannot wait for the car to heat up and defrost the windscreen, an automatic heater and defroster is the ideal solution. It can be plugged into the vehicle’s cigarette lighter and directed towards the windscreen or the driver and the passengers in the vehicle’s interior to provide the required heat.
The sun in the early morning and late evening is often too low for the standard interior sun visor. A visor extender provides additional dimensions to a car’s standard visor to avoid the driving problems that can be raised by a low sun.
When you park your vehicle on a hot, sunny day, the interior is likely to be almost unbearably warm when you return to it. A battery operated solar fan can keep the inside of the vehicle cool whilst you are away by constantly converting the warm air into colder air until your return.
Retractable Windscreen Sun Shade
To prevent the glare of the sun from making the car feel like a furnace and from damaging the fabric in its interior, a retractable windscreen shade provides ideal protection, allowing you to leave your car in the sunshine for as long as you need to.
Passenger Window Sun Shade
Riding in a car when the sun is shining through the passenger windows can be an uncomfortable experience for passengers, especially children. Pull-up sun shades can be easily attached, through suction cups, to the passenger windows to combat this problem.
The above does not constitute an exhaustive list of the interior motor accessories that are available to make the motoring experience more pleasurable for drivers and passengers but it certainly gives an idea of some of the ways that this can be achieved!
Alfa Romeo trivia
- The Alfa Romeo logo has some really weird imagery. There are dashes of the Milanese coat of arms, and a terrifying picture of a snake eating a man. That image comes from the Visconti family crest, who used to rule Milan.
- Due to tax shenanigans, the very first Alfa-branded car was named the 24HP, even though it came with a 25 horsepower 4.1-litre engine. It was quick and could do a satisfying 62mph, despite having wooden spoke wheels.
- The history of Alfa Romeo has more than a touch of Ferrari in it. Enzo Ferrari himself was the man who ran the racing team of Alfa Romeo, and he did so for around a decade. That world-famous prancing pony logo was even seen on more than a few Alfa Romeo sports cars.
- It is rumoured that the Alfa Romeo was one of Henry Ford’s favourite car designs. The story goes that he would always take off his hat as a sign of respect when he saw one on the roads.
- All car companies have a slogan, but Alfa Romeo never seemed happy with theirs. They have had several, with everything from ‘The family car that wins races’ to ‘Mediocrity is a sin’. In 2020, they’re sticking with ‘Beauty is not enough. Power for your control.’