Used Alfa Romeo Airbag Covers
All used Alfa Romeo Airbag Covers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Alfa Romeo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Airbag Covers
The airbag system is a crucial part of the car's safety system. The airbag system can mean the difference between survival and serious injury or death in a crash situation. Airbags are made out of stretchy material and are housed, usually in airbag covers, compressed tightly beneath this casing, in several areas throughout the car. The Alfa Romeo passengers airbag cover plays an important part in ensuring the airbag system functions properly and safely,
The passenger airbag is situated either on or beneath the passenger dashboard and the Alfa Romeo passengers airbag cover covers the passenger airbag, protecting it and hiding it from view. Airbags react when there is a crash by filling with air at exceptional speed, creating a pillow which bursts out of the airbag cover or panel it is secured behind and into the car, protecting the people sitting inside the car by cushioning the impact of head or upper body with the interior of the car. The airbag will then deflate afterwards.
The Alfa Romeo passengers airbag cover is a protective covering which houses the passenger airbag and keeps it safe from damage. Airbags need to be protected from damage in order to work properly, safely and dependably and stay in good working order for as long as possible. The Alfa Romeo passengers airbag cover also hides the passenger airbag out of sight and out of the way to ensure an aesthetically pleasing car interior. This part is usually either made of steel or durable plastic, and designed to blend in with the colour and design of the dashboard.
The Alfa Romeo passengers airbag cover may be secured with clips which may need replacing over time or the airbag cover may need replacing due to an incorrect fit or damage of some sort. The Alfa Romeo passengers airbag cover should be of the correct specifications to fit the make and model of your car so that it can be secured firmly in place and allow the passenger airbag to function properly. The Alfa Romeo passengers airbag cover will be labeled to indicate that the passenger airbag is housed beneath it.
Alfa Romeo trivia
- The first-ever F1 driver’s championship happened in 1950, and it was won by Giuseppe Farina thanks to the lightning-quick Alfa Romeo he was in. A history of Grand Prix racing served Alfa Romeo well for that first Formula 1 race, but they stopped being involved in the competition back in 1988 until making a return in 2019.
- One of the most famous onscreen appearances of an Alfa Romeo was in the James Bond film Octopussy when the superspy stole a graphite GTV6. The car brand shows up again in Quantum of Solace, racing against Bond’s Aston Martin.
- All car companies have a slogan, but Alfa Romeo never seemed happy with theirs. They have had several, with everything from ‘The family car that wins races’ to ‘Mediocrity is a sin’. In 2020, they’re sticking with ‘Beauty is not enough. Power for your control.’
- It is rumoured that the Alfa Romeo was one of Henry Ford’s favourite car designs. The story goes that he would always take off his hat as a sign of respect when he saw one on the roads.
- The Italian police love the Alfa Romeo, and so the 159 model is driven by both the standard police force and the special forces branches of the Italian police.