Used Alfa Romeo Bootlid Tailgates
All used Alfa Romeo Bootlid Tailgates listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Alfa Romeo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bootlid Tailgates
The Alfa Romeo Bootlid Tailgate is the lifting cover for the boot space on a saloon vehicle or the lifting door on a hatchback or estate vehicle. In the latter it will include the rear window, in the former it will be a solid piece of bodywork.
The Bootlid is attached by hinges to the boot space/luggage compartment at the rear of the vehicle.The hinged Alfa Romeo Bootlid Tailgate, with the window, lifts, opening the rear end of the passenger compartment. The Alfa Romeo Bootlid Tailgate will house a heated screen with a wiper/wash system and possibly lighting.
The usual reason for replacement is collision damage.
Alfa Romeo trivia
- The history of Alfa Romeo has more than a touch of Ferrari in it. Enzo Ferrari himself was the man who ran the racing team of Alfa Romeo, and he did so for around a decade. That world-famous prancing pony logo was even seen on more than a few Alfa Romeo sports cars.
- It is rumoured that the Alfa Romeo was one of Henry Ford’s favourite car designs. The story goes that he would always take off his hat as a sign of respect when he saw one on the roads.
- All car companies have a slogan, but Alfa Romeo never seemed happy with theirs. They have had several, with everything from ‘The family car that wins races’ to ‘Mediocrity is a sin’. In 2020, they’re sticking with ‘Beauty is not enough. Power for your control.’
- The Italian police love the Alfa Romeo, and so the 159 model is driven by both the standard police force and the special forces branches of the Italian police.
- There was a long period where Alfa Romeo simply stopped selling cars to the USA. Exports stopped in 1995 and didn’t resume again until 2015 when they launched the 4C sports car.