Used Alfa Romeo Doors
All used Alfa Romeo Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Alfa Romeo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
Alfa Romeo car doors are used by the driver and passengers, sitting in the front or back seats, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is normally mounted to the frame of the car with hinges which are fixed to the car with either bolts or pins. Alfa Romeo car doors are fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminium for parts such as car doors, because it is strong, durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door card, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl to compliment the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door card houses controls for electric windows and the locking mechanism.
Whether the Alfa Romeo door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you’re simply renovating your car, it’s important when replacing any door to make sure you purchase a door that is compatible with the make, model, and year of your car.
Alfa Romeo trivia
- Due to tax shenanigans, the very first Alfa-branded car was named the 24HP, even though it came with a 25 horsepower 4.1-litre engine. It was quick and could do a satisfying 62mph, despite having wooden spoke wheels.
- One of the most famous onscreen appearances of an Alfa Romeo was in the James Bond film Octopussy when the superspy stole a graphite GTV6. The car brand shows up again in Quantum of Solace, racing against Bond’s Aston Martin.
- The Alfa Romeo logo has some really weird imagery. There are dashes of the Milanese coat of arms, and a terrifying picture of a snake eating a man. That image comes from the Visconti family crest, who used to rule Milan.
- All car companies have a slogan, but Alfa Romeo never seemed happy with theirs. They have had several, with everything from ‘The family car that wins races’ to ‘Mediocrity is a sin’. In 2020, they’re sticking with ‘Beauty is not enough. Power for your control.’
- There was a long period where Alfa Romeo simply stopped selling cars to the USA. Exports stopped in 1995 and didn’t resume again until 2015 when they launched the 4C sports car.