Find parts for your car
Used Alfa Romeo Door Speakerss
All used Alfa Romeo Door Speakerss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Alfa Romeo from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Door Speakerss
Alfa Romeo door speakers are a motor component that deliver the sound from the vehicle’s entertainment system directly to the side of the vehicle.
There are two basic type of car speaker. These are known as component and full range speakers. How these speakers differ depends on the extent to which drivers are employed. A speaker’s driver is one of its principal components and is the means by which electrical frequencies produced by the vehicle’s amplifier are converted to sound.
Full Range Speakers: This is the more frequently used type of car audio speaker. They are built into many audio systems at the point of manufacture. However, because they have only one single driver, sound of all frequencies emanate from the same location. This has the effect of reducing the overall quality of the sound they produce, especially at the higher and lower ranges.
Component Speakers: In a component speaker system each individual speaker is able to use its own driver. This means that the sound delivered to individual locations in the vehicle, including through the Alfa Romeo door speakers, is of the highest quality and clarity.
Whichever version of these two speaker systems is present, the quality of sound in a vehicle’s audio system has improved considerably over the years and the choice of speakers available on the market is now almost endless.
Alfa Romeo trivia
- One of the most famous onscreen appearances of an Alfa Romeo was in the James Bond film Octopussy when the superspy stole a graphite GTV6. The car brand shows up again in Quantum of Solace, racing against Bond’s Aston Martin.
- Alfa is an acronym, standing for Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili, but few people are aware of where the word Romeo came from. It’s actually the surname of the Italian engineer Nicola Romeo, who bought the company as WWI was raging.
- There was a long period where Alfa Romeo simply stopped selling cars to the USA. Exports stopped in 1995 and didn’t resume again until 2015 when they launched the 4C sports car.
- All car companies have a slogan, but Alfa Romeo never seemed happy with theirs. They have had several, with everything from ‘The family car that wins races’ to ‘Mediocrity is a sin’. In 2020, they’re sticking with ‘Beauty is not enough. Power for your control.’
- It is rumoured that the Alfa Romeo was one of Henry Ford’s favourite car designs. The story goes that he would always take off his hat as a sign of respect when he saw one on the roads.