Find parts for your car
Used Alfa Romeo Heater Temp Switchs
All used Alfa Romeo Heater Temp Switchs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Alfa Romeo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Heater Temp Switchs
A vehicle’s Alfa Romeo heater temp switch is situated in the dashboard of a vehicle and can be used to adjust the temperature of the heating inside the vehicle. The heater inside the vehicle uses the heat from the engine, which is converted in to hot air and blown in to the vehicle’s passenger compartment. When heat is built up in the engine, it is transferred to the coolant, which is passed to the exhaust and radiator to protect the engine from overheating. The vehicle’s heater is attached to the radiator.
When the passenger in the vehicle turns the dials on the Alfa Romeo heater temp switch, the heat from the heater’s core is transferred to the passenger compartment of the vehicle.
It is important to have the proper mix of coolant and water in the system. Coolant has to be at a set level, so it’s important to ensure there are no leaks. If your heating system is not working properly it’s important to get it checked as soon as possible.
If it is not working, it is also possible that your vehicle’s engine cooling system is not working correctly. This can be a very serious for the wellbeing of your vehicle’s engine.
Alfa Romeo trivia
- The lighter designs of Alfa Romeos has seen the company get a lot of racing success. They have performed exceptionally well at Le Mans, the Mille Miglia, and the Vanderbilt Cup. Perhaps their personal favourite victory was the 1923 win at the Targa Florio, a famously challenging competition.
- The Alfa Romeo logo has some really weird imagery. There are dashes of the Milanese coat of arms, and a terrifying picture of a snake eating a man. That image comes from the Visconti family crest, who used to rule Milan.
- All car companies have a slogan, but Alfa Romeo never seemed happy with theirs. They have had several, with everything from ‘The family car that wins races’ to ‘Mediocrity is a sin’. In 2020, they’re sticking with ‘Beauty is not enough. Power for your control.’
- Due to tax shenanigans, the very first Alfa-branded car was named the 24HP, even though it came with a 25 horsepower 4.1-litre engine. It was quick and could do a satisfying 62mph, despite having wooden spoke wheels.
- The first-ever F1 driver’s championship happened in 1950, and it was won by Giuseppe Farina thanks to the lightning-quick Alfa Romeo he was in. A history of Grand Prix racing served Alfa Romeo well for that first Formula 1 race, but they stopped being involved in the competition back in 1988 until making a return in 2019.