Used Alfa Romeo Panel Fronts
All used Alfa Romeo Panel Fronts listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Alfa Romeo from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Panel Fronts
The Alfa Romeo front panel is a pressed steel or plastic car body part that makes up the front face of the vehicle. It's designed to be specific to the make and model of your vehicle.
This rigid piece connects the two front wings. The Alfa Romeo front panel is bolted to the front of the chassis and to the left and right wings. Forming an integral part of the car body, the Alfa Romeo front panel functions to protect the vehicle, passengers and driver inside the car, forming part of the car body.
The front panel usually houses the radiator grille, sometimes headlights and indicators and the engine bonnet lock. The car badge is often displayed on the front panel of the vehicle.
The usual reason for replacement of this part is frontal crash damage.
Alfa Romeo trivia
- One of the most famous onscreen appearances of an Alfa Romeo was in the James Bond film Octopussy when the superspy stole a graphite GTV6. The car brand shows up again in Quantum of Solace, racing against Bond’s Aston Martin.
- The Alfa Romeo logo has some really weird imagery. There are dashes of the Milanese coat of arms, and a terrifying picture of a snake eating a man. That image comes from the Visconti family crest, who used to rule Milan.
- US President John F. Kennedy was a big fan of the Alfa Romeo, and would often be seen racing on Washington streets in his Alfa Romeo Giuletta Spider.
- In 1933, the Italian government ‘acquired’ Alfa Romeo, and they kept their hold on it until 1986. That’s when Fiat bought the company and the government had no choice but to let it go.
- The lighter designs of Alfa Romeos has seen the company get a lot of racing success. They have performed exceptionally well at Le Mans, the Mille Miglia, and the Vanderbilt Cup. Perhaps their personal favourite victory was the 1923 win at the Targa Florio, a famously challenging competition.