Used Audi A4 Door
All used Audi A4 Door listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Audi A4 from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
A4 Audi car doors are used by the driver and passengers, sitting in the front or back seats, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is normally mounted to the frame of the car with hinges which are fixed to the car with either bolts or pins. A4 Audi car doors are fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminium for parts such as car doors, because it is strong, durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door card, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl to compliment the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door card houses controls for electric windows and the locking mechanism.
Whether the A4 Audi door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you’re simply renovating your car, it’s important when replacing any door to make sure you purchase a door that is compatible with the make, model, and year of your car.
Audi A4 trivia
- There’s a version of the Audi A4 called the Ultra Sport. It’s only available in the US, and it comes with aluminium trim, front and rear spoilers, and 18-inch RS4 alloy wheels. Shame it’s just for the Americans.
- The website YouGov says that the Audi A4 is the 5th most popular car in the UK. It also claims the A4 is the 26th most famous car in Britain, with fans of the vehicle describing it consistently as comfortable, smooth, modern, and that it has a big boot.
- The 2001 version of the Audi A4 saw a lot more technology included, as well as independent rear suspension. It became an immediate best-seller in every country it was marketed in.
- In 2007, vehicle inspectors in Sweden called an Audi A4 diesel engine variant the most reliable vehicle available on the market. They said that even three-year-old Audi A4s had a rejection rate of 0.0%.
- You can buy an Audi A4 as either a sedan or as a station wagon. However, the second and third generation A4 can also be purchased as a convertible.