Find parts for your car
Used Audi A4 Diesel Injector Pump
All used Audi A4 Diesel Injector Pump listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Audi A4 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Diesel Injector Pump
The engine is the power machine of a car, literally converting energy, in the form of fuel, into movement, and is known as an internal combustion engine. The engine is made up of several components that all work together to enable combustion to occur and in turn the car to move. The A4 Audi diesel injector pump functions to pump diesel from the fuel tank into the cylinders of a diesel engine.
Located within the fuel tank, the A4 Audi diesel injector pump is an electronic device which delivers fuel under high pressure to meet the demands of the fuel injection engine. Working in conjunction with a computerised control unit, the diesel injector pump feeds the fuel into the engine while ensuring the correct level of pressure is applied to inject the right amount of fuel into the engine at the right time.
The diesel injector pump works by spraying a light mist of fuel into the chambers of the engine, controlled by the computerised control unit, which manages the timing of this process. The injectors are fitted close to the inlet manifold, one for each cylinder, and are all calibrated (adjusted) to equally spray a mist of fuel into the intake of each cylinder in a sequence controlled electronically, for the sequential firing of the engine. The overall result of this ensures the engine is working to its optimum, providing more power and fuel efficiency.
An engine that won't start; a misfiring engine; an engine that struggles and stutters at high speeds; loss of power while accelerating; loss of power when driving uphill; and the vehicle surging or jumping forward when in motion could all be signs of a faulty diesel injector pump. There are many things that can go wrong in the engine, so it is a good idea to consult with your mechanic to establish the exact cause of the fault before buying replacement parts. Specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle, the A4 Audi diesel injector pump is the ideal choice when replacing this part.
Audi A4 trivia
- There’s a version of the Audi A4 called the Ultra Sport. It’s only available in the US, and it comes with aluminium trim, front and rear spoilers, and 18-inch RS4 alloy wheels. Shame it’s just for the Americans.
- The website YouGov says that the Audi A4 is the 5th most popular car in the UK. It also claims the A4 is the 26th most famous car in Britain, with fans of the vehicle describing it consistently as comfortable, smooth, modern, and that it has a big boot.
- The most common demographics for driving an Audi A4 are female millennials.
- The Audi A4 was the first Audi vehicle to do away with the old 80/90 naming convention. The result was an incredible success, and the A4 firmly placed Audi in the premium car category.
- The 2001 version of the Audi A4 saw a lot more technology included, as well as independent rear suspension. It became an immediate best-seller in every country it was marketed in.