Find parts for your car
Used Audi A4 Ashtray
All used Audi A4 Ashtray listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Audi A4 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The A4 Audi ashtray is a compartment which can be used as an ashtray or a place to place loose change, keys and other small objects in the front cabin of the car.
The ashtray compartment is usually positioned in the centre column, directly below the centre dashboard, often just in front of the gearstick. This is sometimes the space allocated to cellphone holders, USB ports and auxiliary power points in car's without a designated space for an ashtray. Some cars also have ashtrays fitted into the door panels in the rear of the car, in the centre console in the rear of the car, or ashtrays that are moulded to fit into the cup holder space, for example. Usually the ashtray will have a lid or cover of some sort to help keep the extinguished cigarettes and cigarette smell inside the ashtray. The ashtray will usually have a removable tray that enables it to be emptied and cleaned. Some ashtrays are designed to be fitted into the centre column on the dashboard panel, hidden out of view when closed, and can be accessed by pulling the lid forward and the ashtray, usually with a hinged mechanism, opens outwards. This type of ashtray normally consists of a sturdy metal casing that slots into a specific space on the dashboard and is screwed into place, with an inner removable tray. Some ashtrays are completely separate modules and can be mounted to the dashboard and removed with ease in a matter of seconds. There are a range of ashtray features, such as a built in light, smokeless ashtrays and ashtrays with a remote control opening mechanism. The design, shape, material, finish, opening mechanism, features, colour, location and fitting of the ashtray will all be specific to the make and model of your vehicle.
Having a fully functioning car ash tray, if you smoke in your car, can help to provide a cleaner environment, making it a more pleasant space to be. Fitting a A4 Audi ashtray can help to contain the ash, smoke and cigarette butts and can help to avoid stains on upholstery. If you need to replace the ashtray in your car because it's old or parts are broken and it's not functioning properly, buying a A4 Audi ashtray will guarantee you get a part that's completely compatible with the make and model of your vehicle.
Audi A4 trivia
- The 2001 version of the Audi A4 saw a lot more technology included, as well as independent rear suspension. It became an immediate best-seller in every country it was marketed in.
- The website YouGov says that the Audi A4 is the 5th most popular car in the UK. It also claims the A4 is the 26th most famous car in Britain, with fans of the vehicle describing it consistently as comfortable, smooth, modern, and that it has a big boot.
- In 2007, vehicle inspectors in Sweden called an Audi A4 diesel engine variant the most reliable vehicle available on the market. They said that even three-year-old Audi A4s had a rejection rate of 0.0%.
- There’s a version of the Audi A4 called the Ultra Sport. It’s only available in the US, and it comes with aluminium trim, front and rear spoilers, and 18-inch RS4 alloy wheels. Shame it’s just for the Americans.
- The 1.8-litre 20v engine in an Audi A4 is the first Audi engine to have five valves per cylinder. The engine design was based on the Audi Sport Supertouring car.