Used Audi A4 Sun Visor
All used Audi A4 Sun Visor listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Audi A4 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Sun Visor
The A4 Audi Sun Visor Driverside is a movable flap intended to block the glare when driving towards the sun.
The A4 Audi Sun Visor Driverside is attached by a movable arm, internally above the windscreen, directly in front of the driver position. The arm can swing around to block the sun from the side window. The Visor covering is usually matched to the car interior. The Visor may have a vanity Mirror revealed when the visor is pulled down. This mirror may have an electric light.
The A4 Audi Sun Visor Driverside may need replacing for aesthetic reasons, such as tears in the covering or problems with the connection and movement of the arm.
Audi A4 trivia
- The B4 and B7 versions of the Audi A4 all received the 4-star safety rating from Euro NCAP testers.
- You can buy an Audi A4 as either a sedan or as a station wagon. However, the second and third generation A4 can also be purchased as a convertible.
- The fifth-generation Audi A4 was unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show in 2015 and was both larger and lighter (by an impressive 120kg!).
- The Audi A4 was the first Audi vehicle to do away with the old 80/90 naming convention. The result was an incredible success, and the A4 firmly placed Audi in the premium car category.
- There’s a version of the Audi A4 called the Ultra Sport. It’s only available in the US, and it comes with aluminium trim, front and rear spoilers, and 18-inch RS4 alloy wheels. Shame it’s just for the Americans.