Find parts for your car
Used Audi A6 Headlight Adjuster
All used Audi A6 Headlight Adjuster listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Audi A6 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Headlight Adjuster
The A6 Audi headlight adjuster is located inside the headlight assembly and is used to adjust the headlights up and down. There are two types of headlight adjustment systems, one is manual and involves adjusting the headlight bolts that are above the headlight and on the side using a screwdriver to adjust the headlights up and down and sideways.
The other type is a motorised A6 Audi headlight adjuster. Like the bolt version, this headlight adjuster is also located in the headlight assembly. The movement of the headlights are controlled by a motor that is attached to the power supply, and can be adjusted using a switch inside the vehicle on the driverside to position the lights in all directions.
Failure of the A6 Audi headlight adjuster can mean that you are unable to adjust your headlights. If the adjuster ceases working, it’s possible that the headlight will move out of position. This can cause visibility issues when driving, and also could cause difficulties for other drivers on the road who could be blinded by too-high headlights. Poorly positioned headlights are also an MOT failure. It’s therefore essential to replace a damaged A6 Audi headlight adjuster as soon as possible.
Audi A6 trivia
- The five millionth Audi A6, which was an A6 Avant 2.7 TDI, came off the production line in Germany on the 31st of January 2005.
- The Audi A6 was given a 78% for both consumer verified liability rating and an owner satisfaction rating by JD Power.
- A unique panel of judges from around the world voted the Audi A6 the very first 'World Car of the Year'. The voting panel was made up of the top motoring journalists on the planet.
- The Audi A6 has a five-star safety rating from Euro NCAP, for both driver and passenger safety.
- The Audi A6 Black Edition is the only car in its class available with 4WD. It also comes with a unique stereo system designed by BOSE. Unfortunately, the Black Edition is only available as a saloon.