Used Audi Aircon Condensors
All used Audi Aircon Condensors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Audi from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Aircon Condensors
The car's air conditioning system basically conditions the air, which means whilst cooling the air in the car down, it also helps to ensure there isn't too much moisture in the car, so it stops the air getting too humid. The car's air conditioning unit also cleans the air in the car by filtering the dust and other particles from the air inside the car.
The Audi aircon condenser, usually made out of aluminum, is situated in front of the engine's radiator. It looks a lot like a radiator, is usually about the same size or a bit smaller than a radiator and a bit thinner, and is sometimes referred to as the aircon radiator.
Hot gas or vapour is pumped from the Audi aircon compressor into the Audi aircon condenser where it is cooled and turned back into a really cold liquid which is pumped into the Audi aircon evaporator and flows into the car as cold air. This whole process is then repeated over and again.
If the air conditioning system is losing refrigerant vapour, it could be a sign that the aircon condenser has a leak. If there is insufficient cold air it could be a clogged aircon condenser. Situated in front of your car's water radiator, the Audi aircon condenser is an easy target for corrosion and dirt which can cause problems with this part. Have a chat with your mechanic, and once you have established this part needs replacing, buying a new Audi aircon condenser will ensure you get the perfect for the make and model of your vehicle.
- In 1971, Audi reached the landmark that all car manufacturers hope to hit sooner rather than later: the production of their millionth car. By 1976, they reached 2 million!
- The Olympics Committee tried to sue Audi in 1995, claiming that the four rings logo was too similar to the Olympic rings. Audi easily won.
- The oldest car race event in the world, the 24hr Le Mans, has been won by Audi an impressive 13 times, most of which were in the classic R8 racer.
- You might think that crash tests in cars have always been a requirement, but it was Audi that first started doing them. Far from the modern methods used today, Audi engineers simply let their cars roll down hills until they hit something. Spectators used to line up to watch the excitement.
- Audi has been responsible for many firsts in car design. One of the most impactful was the introduction of the dual-clutch gearbox, first seen in the Quattro S1 E2. Now, of course, they are commonplace.