Used Audi Cowl Top Panels
All used Audi Cowl Top Panels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Audi from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Cowl Top Panels
Certain car parts exist to protect the vehicle against damage from external sources. An important component to protect the engine and other mechanical parts under the bonnet is the Audi cowl top panel. Items of debris such as leaves, dirt and twigs can cause considerable damage to these expensive parts and the cowl top panel provides an invaluable shield.
The Audi cowl top panel is situated at the base of the windscreen, close to where the windscreen wipers are attached to the car. It is generally made from plastic and has grilles to permit ventilation but keep unwanted debris out.
If a Audi cowl top panel is damaged it loses its effectiveness as a shield and will need to be replaced. Fortunately, most motor accessory dealers stock replacement cowl top panels for all popular models of motor vehicle.
A replacement Audi cowl top panel is an inexpensive accessory which is also easy to fit. In light of the significant damage that can be done to the important equipment that is housed beneath the bonnet of a car through having a defective Audi cowl top panel, it is sensible to keep a check on its condition and, in the event of any problem, to immediately seek a replacement part.
- Audi was the first manufacturer to use four-wheel drive cars in the World Rally Championship. Consistent wins meant that the WRC soon allowed all cars to use the technology.
- The classic Audi ‘four-ring’ logo is instantly recognisable and is meant to symbolise the four companies that make up the main trading arms of Audi.
- The Audi R8 is made very unusually, and only 20 are rolled out of their factory on any given day. That’s because it's considered an honour to work on this model, and only the top 120 Audi employees are qualified enough.
- The oldest car race event in the world, the 24hr Le Mans, has been won by Audi an impressive 13 times, most of which were in the classic R8 racer.
- The word Audi is a Latin translation of the word Horch, which incidentally is where we get the word audio from!