Find parts for your car
Used Audi Front Panels
All used Audi Front Panels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Audi from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Front Panels
The Front Panel is a pressed steel car body part that makes up the front of the vehicle. This piece connects the two front wings. It is bolted to the front of the chassis and to the left and right wings.
The Front Panel usually houses the radiator grille, sometimes headlights and indicators and the engine bonnet lock.
The usual reason for replacement is frontal crash damage.
- You might think that crash tests in cars have always been a requirement, but it was Audi that first started doing them. Far from the modern methods used today, Audi engineers simply let their cars roll down hills until they hit something. Spectators used to line up to watch the excitement.
- The Audi R8 is made very unusually, and only 20 are rolled out of their factory on any given day. That’s because it's considered an honour to work on this model, and only the top 120 Audi employees are qualified enough.
- The Audi Type K was the first car with left-hand steering as standard. This was one of Audi’s most popular cars, especially in Germany.
- Not happy with just making one of the first automated cars, Audi even built and raced one in the Pikes Peak Hill race, setting records for speed even without a driver.
- The word Audi is a Latin translation of the word Horch, which incidentally is where we get the word audio from!