Find parts for your car
Used Audi Gearbox Automatic Oil Cooler Pipess
All used Audi Gearbox Automatic Oil Cooler Pipess listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Audi from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Gearbox Automatic Oil Cooler Pipess
The model> gearbox automatic oil cooler pipes are metal pipes that are attached to the gearbox of an automatic vehicle.
The Audi gearbox automatic oil cooler pipes are solid pipes where they attach to the gearbox, but join on to the oil cooler with thinner, more flexible pipes. The Audi gearbox automatic oil cooler pipes are attached to the gearbox automatic oil cooler using nuts. The pipes’ job is to transport oil from the gearbox to the gearbox cooler and back again. The Audi gearbox automatic cooler pipes nuts are prone to leaking and should be checked first in signs of an oil leak.
Oil works best when it is cooler as it thins out in high heat and loses its lubrication properties. Ensuring that the existing gearbox automatic cooler and the Audi gearbox automatic oil cooler pipes are working properly can help prevent against transmission failure and potentially add years to the lifespan of your gearbox. If the Audi gearbox automatic oil cooler pipes are damaged, you will most likely notice an oil leak underneath your vehicle. If left without repair you could lose all oil for your gearbox and have a gearbox failure.
- Audi was founded after the German engineer August Horch fell out with the co-founder of his first manufacturing company. He called the new company August Horch Automobilwerke GmbH, which doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue.
- The word Audi is a Latin translation of the word Horch, which incidentally is where we get the word audio from!
- Volkswagen owns the Audi brand, after buying it from Daimler-Benz way back in the 1960s.
- Not happy with just making one of the first automated cars, Audi even built and raced one in the Pikes Peak Hill race, setting records for speed even without a driver.
- Audi has been responsible for many firsts in car design. One of the most impactful was the introduction of the dual-clutch gearbox, first seen in the Quattro S1 E2. Now, of course, they are commonplace.