Used Audi Parcel Shelf Speakerss
All used Audi Parcel Shelf Speakerss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Audi from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Parcel Shelf Speakerss
Most vehicle audio systems have speakers that are located at the front of the car. These are likely to be located either in the side door panels or on the dashboard. Some more modern vehicles also have rear speakers that tend to be sited either in the rear side or the door panels or on the rear shelf, also known as the parcel shelf.
For anyone with a vehicle that only has front speakers and who wishes to install a rear set, Audiparcel shelf speakers may be the cheapest option, as well as the easiest and least expensive to install. The main benefit of Audi parcel shelf speakers is that the parcel shelf of most vehicles is far easier to work with than a car’s internal door or panel. There is also a natural void beneath a vehicle’s parcel shelf, allowing a certain degree of latitude when it comes to the size and shape of the speakers.
Potential issues with installing a set of Audiparcel shelf speakers are the strength of the parcel shelf itself. In some vehicle models the parcel shelf and its fittings are relatively flimsy and a stronger shelf may need to be purchased to bear the weight of the speakers. Another issue is devising a route for the wiring that will need to run from the front of the vehicle through to the parcel shelf speakers.
If these two problems can be overcome, Audiparcel shelf speakers can be a useful addition to a vehicle’s audio system.
- Volkswagen owns the Audi brand, after buying it from Daimler-Benz way back in the 1960s.
- The word Audi is a Latin translation of the word Horch, which incidentally is where we get the word audio from!
- Audi has been responsible for many firsts in car design. One of the most impactful was the introduction of the dual-clutch gearbox, first seen in the Quattro S1 E2. Now, of course, they are commonplace.
- Audi was founded after the German engineer August Horch fell out with the co-founder of his first manufacturing company. He called the new company August Horch Automobilwerke GmbH, which doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue.
- Not happy with just making one of the first automated cars, Audi even built and raced one in the Pikes Peak Hill race, setting records for speed even without a driver.