Used Audi Power Steering Hosess
All used Audi Power Steering Hosess listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Audi from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Power Steering Hosess
The Audi Power Steering Hoses are a set of flexible high pressure hydraulic hoses.
These hoses deliver and return hydraulic fluid in the power assisted steering system allowing easy turning of the steering wheel to turn the front wheels.
The location of the hoses is spread over the front axle of the steering front wheels connecting rigid piping to moving parts of the steering system. The Audi Power Steering Hoses connect the power steering components including the pump, the steering gear, the fluid reservoir and the fluid cooler.
Causes for the requirement for replacement of Audi Power Steering Hoses can be leakage caused through the perishing of the rubber hose and fatigue.
- If you’ve ever looked at an Audi RS and mistaken it for a Porsche, you haven’t gone mad. The car was actually a collaboration with Porsche, and the RS has the distinctive grille and tailgate of the famous sports car.
- In 1971, Audi reached the landmark that all car manufacturers hope to hit sooner rather than later: the production of their millionth car. By 1976, they reached 2 million!
- The Olympics Committee tried to sue Audi in 1995, claiming that the four rings logo was too similar to the Olympic rings. Audi easily won.
- The oldest car race event in the world, the 24hr Le Mans, has been won by Audi an impressive 13 times, most of which were in the classic R8 racer.
- You might think that crash tests in cars have always been a requirement, but it was Audi that first started doing them. Far from the modern methods used today, Audi engineers simply let their cars roll down hills until they hit something. Spectators used to line up to watch the excitement.