Used Audi Sun Visors
All used Audi Sun Visors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Audi from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Sun Visors
The Audi Sun Visor Driverside is a movable flap intended to block the glare when driving towards the sun.
The Audi Sun Visor Driverside is attached by a movable arm, internally above the windscreen, directly in front of the driver position. The arm can swing around to block the sun from the side window. The Visor covering is usually matched to the car interior. The Visor may have a vanity Mirror revealed when the visor is pulled down. This mirror may have an electric light.
The Audi Sun Visor Driverside may need replacing for aesthetic reasons, such as tears in the covering or problems with the connection and movement of the arm.
- In 1971, Audi reached the landmark that all car manufacturers hope to hit sooner rather than later: the production of their millionth car. By 1976, they reached 2 million!
- The oldest car race event in the world, the 24hr Le Mans, has been won by Audi an impressive 13 times, most of which were in the classic R8 racer.
- Audi was founded after the German engineer August Horch fell out with the co-founder of his first manufacturing company. He called the new company August Horch Automobilwerke GmbH, which doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue.
- The Olympics Committee tried to sue Audi in 1995, claiming that the four rings logo was too similar to the Olympic rings. Audi easily won.
- The word Audi is a Latin translation of the word Horch, which incidentally is where we get the word audio from!