Find parts for your car
Used Audi Tool Kit Completes
All used Audi Tool Kit Completes listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Audi are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Tool Kit Completes
The Audi complete tool kit contains everything that a motorist would need to keep their vehicle running smoothly. This great value Audi complete tool kit is perfect for keeping in your garage to avoid hefty mechanic repair fees or storing in the boot of your vehicle for those times of emergency. The Audi complete tool kit keeps all of your tools in a sturdy case to keep them free from rust and damage and enables you to take your tools with you when you’re on the go. The Audi complete tool kit is constructed using high quality materials for long-lasting product life.
Consisting of a quality selection of all of the basic hand tools such as spanners and pliers, you can ensure that you are well-equipped to deal with most automotive or engineering problems. Replace tyres or worn parts with ease or complete those vehicle modifications you may have been longing to try with confidence. It is also handy for those nagging DIY repairs and unfinished projects around the home as well as general maintenance repairs.
Please note that this is an age restricted item and sale of this item is restricted to those aged 18 years and above.
- If you’ve ever looked at an Audi RS and mistaken it for a Porsche, you haven’t gone mad. The car was actually a collaboration with Porsche, and the RS has the distinctive grille and tailgate of the famous sports car.
- You might think that crash tests in cars have always been a requirement, but it was Audi that first started doing them. Far from the modern methods used today, Audi engineers simply let their cars roll down hills until they hit something. Spectators used to line up to watch the excitement.
- The oldest car race event in the world, the 24hr Le Mans, has been won by Audi an impressive 13 times, most of which were in the classic R8 racer.
- The RS3 is lighter than you might think. That's because the five-cylinder engine isn’t made from cast-iron but instead from aluminium. That means it only weighs around 26kg!
- Not happy with just making one of the first automated cars, Audi even built and raced one in the Pikes Peak Hill race, setting records for speed even without a driver.