Used Audi Window Rubber Sealss
All used Audi Window Rubber Sealss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Audi are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Window Rubber Sealss
The glass in car windows is held in place when the window opens or closes by track assemblies, which assists with the smooth operation of the window, and the window is sealed with Audi window rubber seals.
The role of Audi window rubber seals is to firmly seal the door window with the door flange to stop water, dust and other particles or air coming into the car. Audi window rubber seals also protect the door or body flange panel and give a smooth look to the exterior of the car window and door. Audi window rubber seals also help to reduce noise coming into the car, such as the sound of the wind.
Window rubber seals are usually fixed in place with a strong adhesive.
Sure signs that the rubber seals on your car windows need replacing are water coming in through the seals, or the wind whistling through the window into the car. When replacing the rubber seals on your car windows, buying Audi window rubber seals will ensure they fit the make and model of your car perfectly.
- The Audi R8 is made very unusually, and only 20 are rolled out of their factory on any given day. That’s because it's considered an honour to work on this model, and only the top 120 Audi employees are qualified enough.
- You might think that crash tests in cars have always been a requirement, but it was Audi that first started doing them. Far from the modern methods used today, Audi engineers simply let their cars roll down hills until they hit something. Spectators used to line up to watch the excitement.
- The RS3 is lighter than you might think. That's because the five-cylinder engine isn’t made from cast-iron but instead from aluminium. That means it only weighs around 26kg!
- The oldest car race event in the world, the 24hr Le Mans, has been won by Audi an impressive 13 times, most of which were in the classic R8 racer.
- Audi was founded after the German engineer August Horch fell out with the co-founder of his first manufacturing company. He called the new company August Horch Automobilwerke GmbH, which doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue.