Used BMW 3 Series Door Glass
All used BMW 3 Series Door Glass listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for BMW 3 Series are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Glass
The 3 Series BMW door glass is an integral part of the 3 Series BMW door.
The door has a section of glass, which makes up the door window, which can be opened or closed by the person, either manually or electronically. If the windows in the car are electronic, the driver will be able to control all of the windows from his/her seat.
The 3 Series BMW door glass is held in place when the window opens or closes by track assemblies which assists with the smooth operation of the window, and sealed with window rubber seals which function to firmly seal the door window with the door flange to stop water, dust and other particles or air coming into the car. Door glass used in modern cars is generally safety glass which decreases the chance of injury if it smashes.
Whether the 3 Series model> door glass has been smashed, cracked, chipped and needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you are simply renovating your car, it's important when replacing your door glass that you purchase the 3 Series BMW door glass that is compatible with the make and model of your car so that it fits into the door frame correctly. It is important that you buy the right replacement glass, so if it's the passenger side front door glass that needs replacing, it's imperative that you purchase the 3 Series BMW door glass to fit on to the door.
BMW 3 Series trivia
- Although the E21 sold around 1.36 million units, that seems insignificant compared to the E30 3 Series that launched in 1982 and sold 2.2 million units!
- The 3 Series launched its motorsport debut in 1977 for the German Championship. Now, BMW is a firm fixture in motorsport.
- The BMW Z3 was featured in the James Bond film, GoldenEye. The film saw sales figures skyrocket for the Z3, and the car was subsequently spotted in the following two Bond Films.
- The combined sales of every 3 Series model adds up to around 14 million units, which puts it in the ranks of the best selling cars of all time.
- The E46 3 Series is the best selling BMW in the world. There has been an impressive 3,266,885 sales of the E46, an incredibly high number for what is, ultimately, a luxury car.