Used BMW Carpets
All used BMW Carpets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for BMW from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
BMW carpet is perfect for car owners who want to customise and bring a new lease of life to the interior of their car. BMW carpet will cover the entire area of the car, starting with the entire seating area, specific to your particular car.
Carpet, a textile product, designed to cover floors, can be either cut pile (the most sumptuous) or loop pile (durable but not as plush) and is lined with either plastic backing or something called mass back. Mass back backing produces a softer, thicker carpet. It’s made of a foam type rubber which helps to both insulate and soundproof the vehicle, ultimately assisting with the car’s fuel efficiency. By insulating and helping to keep the heat inside the vehicle, the heating systems use less energy to maintain the temperature inside the car, which puts less demand on the car’s energy consumption overall, which helps to increase the car’s fuel efficiency. In addition to this, and the reason most car owners choose this product; the interior of your vehicle will be smart and tidy with a clean, soft, comfortable feel when kitted out with the BMW carpet.
Designed to fit exactly the make and model of your vehicle, the BMW carpet is the perfect tailor made package to kit out the area of your car, molded to fit perfectly the interior shape of your vehicle, covering all the bumps, corners and contours with a smart, luxurious and uniform finish. This kit will come with all that you’ll need to cover all areas of the car. Preformed into all the various shapes and moulds, the BMW carpet is easy to fit and the design and finish is unique to the make and model of your car.
The life of the carpet in your car can be increased with proper cleaning and careful maintenance and care. You will, however, eventually need to replace the carpet as it will start to look old over time and can get damaged, stained, dirty, and mouldy. When it’s time to smarten up the interior of your car and replace the carpet in the car, choosing BMW carpet will ensure you get a product that’s made for the make and model of your car and will fit perfectly.
- Everyone knows what the BMW logo looks like, but do you know what it represents? Most people think it's inspired by propellers (because of BMW's aviation history), but it's really just the same colour scheme as the Bavarian flag and was designed to showcase Bavaria.
- It might not be the accessory that everyone needs, but for BMW drivers in South Africa who were worried about carjackers, the 'Blaster' was a flamethrower that shot huge flames from either side of the car. Not currently available in the UK…
- The main headquarters for BMW in Munich is designed and shaped to look like car parts. There was a whole new 'four-cylinder' building added on in 1973, and there's definitely the look of an engine about the architecture.
- Think you know what BMW is an acronym of? If you answered Broke My Wallet, you’re definitely wrong. It really stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke (which is Bavarian Motor Works in English).
- Electric cars might be all the rage now, but BMW built their first one in 1972 and called it the BMW 1602e. It didn't quite make it to market though, thanks to the fact that it could only hold a twenty-minute charge.