Find parts for your car
Used BMW Door Speaker Tweeter Complete Sets
All used BMW Door Speaker Tweeter Complete Sets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for BMW are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Speaker Tweeter Complete Sets
A door speaker tweeter is a small and compact loudspeaker that forms part of a motor vehicle’s audio system and is used to enhance the quality of the audio output. The door speaker tweeters work by creating a high frequency pitch which improves and enhances the listener’s experience of the audio equipment. Certain types of door speaker tweeter are built into the speakers themselves whilst others sit separately from them.
Door speaker tweeters are made from various materials, including paper and other more expensive materials such as silk. They are also available in various shapes, although the most common of these are cone and dome shapes.
In certain makes and models of vehicle, especially those at the higher end, door speaker tweeters are factory installed. However, it is possible to enhance the output of a car audio system through installing a BMWcomplete door speaker tweeter set.
Fitting a BMWcomplete door speaker tweeter set involves two possibilities. Firstly, a set of tweeters can be purchased separately, as an addition to an existing speaker system. Alternatively, the entire speaker system can be replaced with a new set, which incorporates a BMWcomplete door speaker tweeter set.
Door speaker tweeters are so effective in improving audio output that they are now almost an essential component of a car’s audio entertainment system.
- The main headquarters for BMW in Munich is designed and shaped to look like car parts. There was a whole new 'four-cylinder' building added on in 1973, and there's definitely the look of an engine about the architecture.
- The famous German pilot, the Red Baron, called BMW engines the 'greatest in the world' and ‘the best engine in the war’.
- The BMW M1 has a classic look, so it's no surprise that its designer also came up with some other amazing car designs. Giorgetto Giugiaro is also responsible for the DeLorean, the Beretta U22 Neos handgun, and the Nikon D4 camera! Although, he also designed the Yugo, commonly called the worst car that's ever been made.
- That distinctive BMW car engine sound that new owners fall in love with might not be real. The BMW M5 has such a quiet engine that they had to install fake engine noises to keep drivers happy!
- Did you know that BMW built a Lamborghini? The two popular companies decided to make a race car together, but Lamborghini pulled out during the manufacturing process. BMW carried on, and the final result was the original BMW M1 supercar.