Used BMW Drinks Holders
All used BMW Drinks Holders listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for BMW from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Drinks Holders
The BMW drinks holder functions to keep cans and bottles secure and in place, preventing the drink from spilling.
Drink holders come in different styles, designs and colours. Drinks holders are usually made out of plastic and supplied with fixtures and fittings. The position of a drinks holder in a car can vary. Some cars will have the option of mounting a drinks holder onto the dashboard, often retractable or foldable, and in many cases the drinks holder can be incorporated into the arm rests or the car will have arms rests with built in drink holders, and built into the console between seats. In lots of cars the glove box will have an indent which allows you to place a cup or bottle, designed for the front passenger to use, but this isn't usually good at keeping a drink in place when the car is travelling along. Some drink holders can be positioned in front of the vents so that the air can be used to either keep the drink warm or cold. And cup holders can also be fitted into the car doors on some models. A feature of many drink holders is an integral stabilising mechanism which keeps the cup steady when in the holder.
Having a drinks holder in your car can help to keep the car clean and tidy. The driver's drinks holder is usually placed in an area that can be easily accessed. It's not advisable, however, to drink and eat while driving a car, for reasons of safety. Distracted drivers are more likely to cause road accidents and drinking or eating while driving is considered in the UK as cause to be charged with Driving Without Due Care and Attention.
- Did you know that BMW built a Lamborghini? The two popular companies decided to make a race car together, but Lamborghini pulled out during the manufacturing process. BMW carried on, and the final result was the original BMW M1 supercar.
- The BMW company was founded way back in 1916 and originally manufactured engines for planes. High demand for plane engines during WWI was good news for BMW, but they carried on making plane engines right up until 1945.
- That distinctive BMW car engine sound that new owners fall in love with might not be real. The BMW M5 has such a quiet engine that they had to install fake engine noises to keep drivers happy!
- The BMW M1 has a classic look, so it's no surprise that its designer also came up with some other amazing car designs. Giorgetto Giugiaro is also responsible for the DeLorean, the Beretta U22 Neos handgun, and the Nikon D4 camera! Although, he also designed the Yugo, commonly called the worst car that's ever been made.
- The famous German pilot, the Red Baron, called BMW engines the 'greatest in the world' and ‘the best engine in the war’.