Find parts for your car
Used BMW Front Panels
All used BMW Front Panels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for BMW from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Front Panels
The Front Panel is a pressed steel car body part that makes up the front of the vehicle. This piece connects the two front wings. It is bolted to the front of the chassis and to the left and right wings.
The Front Panel usually houses the radiator grille, sometimes headlights and indicators and the engine bonnet lock.
The usual reason for replacement is frontal crash damage.
- It might not be the accessory that everyone needs, but for BMW drivers in South Africa who were worried about carjackers, the 'Blaster' was a flamethrower that shot huge flames from either side of the car. Not currently available in the UK…
- Did you know that BMW built a Lamborghini? The two popular companies decided to make a race car together, but Lamborghini pulled out during the manufacturing process. BMW carried on, and the final result was the original BMW M1 supercar.
- The BMW company was founded way back in 1916 and originally manufactured engines for planes. High demand for plane engines during WWI was good news for BMW, but they carried on making plane engines right up until 1945.
- That distinctive BMW car engine sound that new owners fall in love with might not be real. The BMW M5 has such a quiet engine that they had to install fake engine noises to keep drivers happy!
- The BMW M1 has a classic look, so it's no surprise that its designer also came up with some other amazing car designs. Giorgetto Giugiaro is also responsible for the DeLorean, the Beretta U22 Neos handgun, and the Nikon D4 camera! Although, he also designed the Yugo, commonly called the worst car that's ever been made.