Used BMW Fuel Tank Strapss
All used BMW Fuel Tank Strapss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for BMW from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Fuel Tank Strapss
The fuel tank is one of the primary elements of the fuel system. It is a container, mounted on a bracket, which is used to store the petrol needed for internal combustion in the engine. BMW fuel tank straps are part of the fuel tank mounting system which helps to keep the fuel tank securely in place.
The fuel tank, and therefore also the fuel tank straps, is located on the opposite side of the vehicle to the engine for safety reasons. Fuel tank straps tend to be manufactured from stainless steel or rubber.
Strap material, end connector styles, length, thickness, and surface finishing are all vehicle dependent. Fitting the BMW fuel tank straps will ensure perfect compatibility with the make and model of your vehicle. Fuel tank straps are usually sold in pairs. It is essential to make sure the fuel tank straps are fastened into place securely and correctly; not too tight or too loose. If the fuel tank straps are fixed too tightly, this can dent or crush the fuel tank.
Rusted, warped, cracked or broken fuel tank straps should be replaced as soon as possible. BMW fuel tank straps are manufactured to be compatible with the make and model of your vehicle, offering the ideal replacement part. If the fuel tank is not kept securely in place or properly aligned this can be a fire hazard in a crash situation.
- The Cold War affected BMW sales so significantly that the company was nearly bought out by their arch-rivals Mercedes in 1959. A silent investor saved the company, but the rivalry between BMW and Mercedes Benz is ongoing.
- Pop Art legend Andy Warhol was asked to hand paint a BMW, and he did the whole thing on a full-sized model in 24 minutes. He said afterwards, "I adore the car, it's much better than a work of art."
- Think you know what BMW is an acronym of? If you answered Broke My Wallet, you’re definitely wrong. It really stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke (which is Bavarian Motor Works in English).
- The BMW M1 has a classic look, so it's no surprise that its designer also came up with some other amazing car designs. Giorgetto Giugiaro is also responsible for the DeLorean, the Beretta U22 Neos handgun, and the Nikon D4 camera! Although, he also designed the Yugo, commonly called the worst car that's ever been made.
- One of the reasons older BMWs keep their value is because it's easy to get spare parts for even the oldest models. That's because BMW has carried on making car parts, even for cars that were built in WWII.