Used BMW Glove Boxs
All used BMW Glove Boxs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for BMW from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Glove Boxs
The BMW glove box is a useful storage space with a lid which conceals and protects items placed in it.
The BMW glove box lid door can be found covering the front opening to the glove box, which is more often than not situated as a part of the dashboard, in front of the front passenger seat.
The driver or passenger sitting in the front seat of the car, can access items placed in the glove box with ease, by opening the BMW glove box lid. The BMW glove box will be easily accessible and have a user friendly opening mechanism. The BMW glove box lid can be locked to increase the security of items left in the glove box. A light is activated when the glove box is opened enabling the user to clearly see and to find what they are looking for.
Glove boxes come in a variety of designs, materials and styles, some with features such as cup holders or a molded space on the outside of the lid to keep small items and change close to hand. Design, shape and features will depend on the individual car make and model.
Over time and continued use the mechanism on the BMW glove box lid can fail and either the glove box lid or the entire glove box will need replacing. The glove box may need to be replaced because it's old and looking tired and you'd like to update the look of your car's interior. The glove box in your car may be broken due to damage suffered in a collision. It's important to make sure that you replace the glove box with the exact BMW glove box that matches the make and model of your car, so that it not only fits correctly but compliments the overall design, feel and interior scheme of the car.
- Did you know that BMW built a Lamborghini? The two popular companies decided to make a race car together, but Lamborghini pulled out during the manufacturing process. BMW carried on, and the final result was the original BMW M1 supercar.
- That distinctive BMW car engine sound that new owners fall in love with might not be real. The BMW M5 has such a quiet engine that they had to install fake engine noises to keep drivers happy!
- The BMW 3.0CSL was sold in the 70s and had the unusual addition of a spoiler that was kept in the boot. The owner could install it if they wanted to, but BMW couldn't sell the car with the spoiler attached because of road laws!
- The BMW M1 has a classic look, so it's no surprise that its designer also came up with some other amazing car designs. Giorgetto Giugiaro is also responsible for the DeLorean, the Beretta U22 Neos handgun, and the Nikon D4 camera! Although, he also designed the Yugo, commonly called the worst car that's ever been made.
- The famous German pilot, the Red Baron, called BMW engines the 'greatest in the world' and ‘the best engine in the war’.