Used BMW Headrests
All used BMW Headrests listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for BMW from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
The BMW headrest is fixed to the seat in a vehicle and functions to enhance safety and comfort for the driver while driving.
The BMW headrest is designed to fit the make and model of your car and supports the head and neck, helping to keep the head upright, offering comfort and reducing head and neck pain. The headrest functions as a safety feature in a crash or when brakes are applied suddenly, by supporting the head and neck and minimising injury. The headrest can be a major factor in avoiding whiplash injuries as a result of a collision.
The BMW headrest can be adjusted, moving forwards and backwards, so that the right tilt can be obtained. Some headrests incorporate winged sections to help support the driver's head from unwanted lateral movement.
Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car, it's important that the BMW headrest, along with the rest of the seat, provides support, comfort and functionality. Car seats and headrests are generally covered in leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover the seat and headrest should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car interior.
You may need a replacement BMW headrest because your car has been in an accident and the headrest has suffered damage, or perhaps the headrest has simply seen better days and is looking worn, or is torn, ripped or broken. It's important to choose the right headrest that will fit the make and model of your car so purchasing a BMW headrest is the perfect choice.
- The BMW M1 has a classic look, so it's no surprise that its designer also came up with some other amazing car designs. Giorgetto Giugiaro is also responsible for the DeLorean, the Beretta U22 Neos handgun, and the Nikon D4 camera! Although, he also designed the Yugo, commonly called the worst car that's ever been made.
- One of the reasons older BMWs keep their value is because it's easy to get spare parts for even the oldest models. That's because BMW has carried on making car parts, even for cars that were built in WWII.
- That distinctive BMW car engine sound that new owners fall in love with might not be real. The BMW M5 has such a quiet engine that they had to install fake engine noises to keep drivers happy!
- The Cold War affected BMW sales so significantly that the company was nearly bought out by their arch-rivals Mercedes in 1959. A silent investor saved the company, but the rivalry between BMW and Mercedes Benz is ongoing.
- The very first BMW was named the 'Dixi'. They hadn't designed it (it was really an English Austin), and they dropped the name 'Dixi' very quickly, instead opting for the rather more grandiose BMW 3/15 DA-2. Rolls off the tongue!