Used BMW Key Lock Setss
All used BMW Key Lock Setss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for BMW from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Key Lock Setss
The BMW key lock sets provides you with a set of locking wheel nuts and a wheel lock master key for the wheels on your vehicle.
Locking wheel nuts are a special type of nut that securely locks the wheels to the vehicle which helps prevent them from being stolen. Wheel nuts function to make sure the wheels on the car stay firmly in place so are an important security and safety feature. This set provides you with locking wheel nuts for all of the wheels on your vehicle and the master key to enable you to easily unlock the wheel nuts.
The wheels are fixed onto the bolts or wheel studs on the axle of the car and can be locked into place with the locking wheel nuts. The locking wheel nuts are designed with a threaded hole which matches the bolt it's locking onto, enabling a secure and firm lock. Locking wheel nuts are very hard to remove without the correct key, so they are a good deterrent for would be thieves. There are many different types of locking wheel nuts available; they come in different sizes and styles and can be made from alloy or steel and have different specifications. It's important you buy the right locking wheel nuts for your vehicle that will fit your wheels properly.
Though usually slightly more expensive than ordinary nuts, the BMW key lock sets provide you with peace of mind, knowing the wheels and tyres on your car are secured.
Locking wheel nuts can corrode over time due to exposure to the elements. When replacing the wheel nuts on your vehicle it's important to get a part that will fit correctly and be compatible with the wheels on your car. Ill fitting locking wheel nuts could lead to the wheels coming loose or becoming vulnerable to theft. Buying the BMW key lock sets will guarantee you get a part that's ideal for the make and model of your vehicle. Getting the right locking wheel nuts for your vehicle means they will perform safely and properly and will last longer.
- Pop Art legend Andy Warhol was asked to hand paint a BMW, and he did the whole thing on a full-sized model in 24 minutes. He said afterwards, "I adore the car, it's much better than a work of art."
- Electric cars might be all the rage now, but BMW built their first one in 1972 and called it the BMW 1602e. It didn't quite make it to market though, thanks to the fact that it could only hold a twenty-minute charge.
- Think you know what BMW is an acronym of? If you answered Broke My Wallet, you’re definitely wrong. It really stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke (which is Bavarian Motor Works in English).
- That distinctive BMW car engine sound that new owners fall in love with might not be real. The BMW M5 has such a quiet engine that they had to install fake engine noises to keep drivers happy!
- Did you know that BMW built a Lamborghini? The two popular companies decided to make a race car together, but Lamborghini pulled out during the manufacturing process. BMW carried on, and the final result was the original BMW M1 supercar.