Used BMW Windscreen Heateds
All used BMW Windscreen Heateds listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for BMW are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Windscreen Heateds
The BMW front heated windscreen is a protective, curved, glass screen at the front of the car, which can de-mist and de-ice the windscreen in a matter of minutes.
The BMW heated front windscreen is made of safety glass, which prevents it from smashing into lots of pieces when broken, is fixed to the frame of the car at the front, and positioned directly in front of the driver and front passenger. Heated windscreens work by placing a web of wires between two layers of windscreen glass which, when activated, heat up and function to de-ice and de-fog the screen.
The primary purpose of the BMW font heated windscreen is to prevent debris from the road, such as stones, dirt, twigs, dust and other unwanted materials, from entering the car, offering protection to both the driver and passengers of the vehicle. The BMW heated front windscreen also shields both driver and passengers from whatever the weather is outside, offering shelter to the occupants of the car. The BMW front heated windscreen also ensures a smoother drive, enhancing the aerodynamics of the car as a whole.
The driver needs to look through the front windscreen to see the road ahead, so it's imperative that the BMW heated front windscreen is in perfect condition. Having the capability to heat the glass and clear any mist and ice that may disrupt vision means the BMW heated front windscreen helps to maintain a clean and clear front windscreen whatever the weather and road conditions. The model> front windscreen is prone to chips, cracks and scratches from debris, such as stones, flying up from the road. Damage such as this can be corrected if minor, but excessive damage to the model> heated front windscreen may lead to the whole windscreen needing to be replaced.
- Think you know what BMW is an acronym of? If you answered Broke My Wallet, you’re definitely wrong. It really stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke (which is Bavarian Motor Works in English).
- Did you know that BMW built a Lamborghini? The two popular companies decided to make a race car together, but Lamborghini pulled out during the manufacturing process. BMW carried on, and the final result was the original BMW M1 supercar.
- The BMW company was founded way back in 1916 and originally manufactured engines for planes. High demand for plane engines during WWI was good news for BMW, but they carried on making plane engines right up until 1945.
- Pop Art legend Andy Warhol was asked to hand paint a BMW, and he did the whole thing on a full-sized model in 24 minutes. He said afterwards, "I adore the car, it's much better than a work of art."
- The BMW M1 has a classic look, so it's no surprise that its designer also came up with some other amazing car designs. Giorgetto Giugiaro is also responsible for the DeLorean, the Beretta U22 Neos handgun, and the Nikon D4 camera! Although, he also designed the Yugo, commonly called the worst car that's ever been made.