Find parts for your car
Used Chevrolet Exhaust Manifolds
All used Chevrolet Exhaust Manifolds listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Chevrolet are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Exhaust Manifolds
The Chevrolet Exhaust Manifold is a cast, branched tubular alloy unit, which is attached to the cylinder head, the shape corresponds with the position of the exhaust valves in the head. The exhaust emissions from the engine pass through the manifold which connects to the exhaust pipe system.
On a V configured engine there will be two Cylinder heads and therefore two exhaust manifolds which are bolted to the side of the heads. As the exhaust valves open within the head the fumes are forced into the manifold and into the exhaust system.
The reason for changing the Chevrolet exhaust manifold is usually due to leakage through a hole or crack caused by heat and corrosion. A new sealing gasket is required for replacement of the manifold.
- The founder of Chevrolet held the speed world record before he built the Chevrolet Motor Car Company.
- When it comes to stock car racing, it's hard to beat Chevrolet. As of 2015, they became the most successful manufacturer in the history of NASCAR, with 749 race wins and a staggering 38 manufacturer's championships.
- There's a version of the Corvette that is very different from its counterparts. The Corvette Grand Sport is much lighter than traditional designs, but the car was built at a time when General Motors were stopping projects. Only five of the cars were made, and the hefty price tag of £6-8 million means that they are all in the hands of private collectors.
- If anyone ever tells you that they own a 2006 Silverado Intimidator SS, there's a good chance that they're telling porky pies. This is considered to be the rarest of all Chevy trucks and was built to honour the memory of Dale Earnhardt. He died during the 2001 Daytona 500, and only 1,333 were ever sold to the general public.
- The Chevy is one of the most popular cars in the world, and Chevrolet took part in their 100th anniversary by embracing their popularity., They created online playlists of the hundreds of songs that feature Chevy cars, with tracks by Prince, Bon Jovi, Don Mclean, Elton John, and many, many more.