Used Chevrolet Headlight Adjusters
All used Chevrolet Headlight Adjusters listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Chevrolet are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Headlight Adjusters
The Chevrolet headlight adjuster is located inside the headlight assembly and is used to adjust the headlights up and down. There are two types of headlight adjustment systems, one is manual and involves adjusting the headlight bolts that are above the headlight and on the side using a screwdriver to adjust the headlights up and down and sideways.
The other type is a motorised Chevrolet headlight adjuster. Like the bolt version, this headlight adjuster is also located in the headlight assembly. The movement of the headlights are controlled by a motor that is attached to the power supply, and can be adjusted using a switch inside the vehicle on the driverside to position the lights in all directions.
Failure of the Chevrolet headlight adjuster can mean that you are unable to adjust your headlights. If the adjuster ceases working, it’s possible that the headlight will move out of position. This can cause visibility issues when driving, and also could cause difficulties for other drivers on the road who could be blinded by too-high headlights. Poorly positioned headlights are also an MOT failure. It’s therefore essential to replace a damaged Chevrolet headlight adjuster as soon as possible.
- The founder of Chevrolet held the speed world record before he built the Chevrolet Motor Car Company.
- There's a version of the Corvette that is very different from its counterparts. The Corvette Grand Sport is much lighter than traditional designs, but the car was built at a time when General Motors were stopping projects. Only five of the cars were made, and the hefty price tag of £6-8 million means that they are all in the hands of private collectors.
- When it comes to stock car racing, it's hard to beat Chevrolet. As of 2015, they became the most successful manufacturer in the history of NASCAR, with 749 race wins and a staggering 38 manufacturer's championships.
- Chevrolet holds the number one and number three positions on the list of America's most popular cars. Although Ford's Mustang is in second place, the Corvette is the number one car in the US, with the Camaro at number three.
- The first Chevrolet was a bit of a disaster. Nobody wanted to buy the car, probably because the price was higher than other, similar vehicles. It was only when Louis Chevrolet left that the company started to turn things around.