Find parts for your car
Used Chevrolet Heater Blower Fan Motors
All used Chevrolet Heater Blower Fan Motors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Chevrolet are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Heater Blower Fan Motors
The Chevrolet heater blower fan motor is responsible for moving air through the car's cabin heating (and if fitted cooling) system. Much like a desk fan the heater blower motor rotates a fan which causes air to be forced through the ducting and out the vents in the car's dashboard or floor.
The Chevrolet heater blower fan motor is generally located behind the car's dashboard and is connected to a network of ducts which allow the fan to move air to various areas of the interior. The motor has a resistor which allows the speed to be varied via a switch or lever on the dashboard.
The Chevrolet heater blower fan motor can fail due to a bad connections, damaged wiring or switch, a blown fuse, a worn resistor, worn motor or because the fan is stuck or jammed against another internal component.
- The company might have his name, but Louis Chevrolet wasn't there for long. He'd previously worked as a mechanic for other car manufacturers, and would eventually go onto become a well-established race car driver for Buick.
- The Chevy is one of the most popular cars in the world, and Chevrolet took part in their 100th anniversary by embracing their popularity., They created online playlists of the hundreds of songs that feature Chevy cars, with tracks by Prince, Bon Jovi, Don Mclean, Elton John, and many, many more.
- When it comes to stock car racing, it's hard to beat Chevrolet. As of 2015, they became the most successful manufacturer in the history of NASCAR, with 749 race wins and a staggering 38 manufacturer's championships.
- There's a version of the Corvette that is very different from its counterparts. The Corvette Grand Sport is much lighter than traditional designs, but the car was built at a time when General Motors were stopping projects. Only five of the cars were made, and the hefty price tag of £6-8 million means that they are all in the hands of private collectors.
- When it comes to innovation, it's hard to get angry at Chevrolet for being the first company to install 4G wifi in its cars.