Find parts for your car
Used Chevrolet Speaker Covers
All used Chevrolet Speaker Covers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Chevrolet from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Speaker Covers
The Chevrolet speaker cover, which is also known as the speaker grill, is an auto accessory that is designed to provide protection to the audio system speaker at the front of a motor vehicle on the driver’s side.
A Chevrolet speaker cover is important because car speakers would be vulnerable to damage if they were not properly covered. Because the car speakers work through the reception of amplified electrical signals from the audio amplifier, they contain electrical connections and wiring which, if they are affected by dust, dirt or moisture would be liable to short circuit or otherwise fail.
Furthermore, car speakers are often made of flimsy material such as paper. This is because the speaker must be able to move back and forth when the electrical signals are received, thereby converting those electrical signals to sound. Any damage to the speaker on the virtue of a damaged or missing Chevrolet speaker cover is therefore likely to cause consequential damage to the fabric of the speaker resulting in even higher repair costs.
It is important, therefore, that as soon as there is any damage to the Chevrolet speaker cover it is replaced immediately to avoid damaging the speaker or one or more of its components.
- When it comes to innovation, it's hard to get angry at Chevrolet for being the first company to install 4G wifi in its cars.
- It turned out that the Chevrolet chassis was ideally suited to WWII because it proved incredibly easy to install extra armour and both a machine gun and flamethrower to the roof.
- The founder of Chevrolet held the speed world record before he built the Chevrolet Motor Car Company.
- The first Chevrolet was the iconic series C Classic Six. It sold for the very low price of just $2,150. That's about £1700 in proper money.
- The Camaro is one of the most recognised cars in the world, but it wasn't always called the Camaro. It was originally called The Panther, but Chevrolet wanted to go for a more family-friendly vibe.