Used Chevrolet Tonneau Covers
All used Chevrolet Tonneau Covers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Chevrolet from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Tonneau Covers
For drivers of convertible cars, a ChevroletTonneau cover is a valuable accessory to protect the unoccupied passenger seats and cover any luggage or other personal property that is left there when the car is unattended.
The three principal uses of the ChevroletTonneau cover are to keep the heat in a convertible car, to prevent the buffeting that occurs as a result of air being caught in the passenger compartment and thereby increase fuel economy, especially when the car is driven at high speed and, finally, to conceal any items that are left in the car when the driver is not there. When a passenger is being driven in the car and the ChevroletTonneau cover is not required it is easy to detach and store in the boot of the car until it is next needed. It is possible to use a ChevroletTonneau cover as an alternative to a soft top or hard top.
A ChevroletTonneau cover will normally be made from leather, vinyl or similar material. It is manufactured to the dimensions of the convertible vehicle whose unoccupied compartment it is to cover. The Tonneau cover stretches across the whole of the passenger compartment of the vehicle and has a zip fastener which enables all but the driver’s seat to be securely covered.
- The first Chevrolet was a bit of a disaster. Nobody wanted to buy the car, probably because the price was higher than other, similar vehicles. It was only when Louis Chevrolet left that the company started to turn things around.
- The Chevrolet Series C Classic Six was built as a prototype before the company even officially existed! The overlap is testament to how keen the company was to get going, and they quickly incorporated in time to unveil the car in New York.
- If anyone ever tells you that they own a 2006 Silverado Intimidator SS, there's a good chance that they're telling porky pies. This is considered to be the rarest of all Chevy trucks and was built to honour the memory of Dale Earnhardt. He died during the 2001 Daytona 500, and only 1,333 were ever sold to the general public.
- The Chevy is one of the most popular cars in the world, and Chevrolet took part in their 100th anniversary by embracing their popularity., They created online playlists of the hundreds of songs that feature Chevy cars, with tracks by Prince, Bon Jovi, Don Mclean, Elton John, and many, many more.
- When it comes to innovation, it's hard to get angry at Chevrolet for being the first company to install 4G wifi in its cars.