Find parts for your car
Used Chevrolet Washer Jetss
All used Chevrolet Washer Jetss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Chevrolet from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Washer Jetss
Chevrolet washer jets are used on the front and rear windscreen of vehicles. There are two Chevrolet washer jets to each windscreen and are positioned in the outermost corners of the windscreen with one on the driverside of the vehicle and the other on the passenger side. They are small metal nozzles with black rubberised protective covers that help prevent them from corrosion. The Chevrolet washer jets are attached to motorised pumps. These pumps force water or washer fluid from the water reservoir bottle out through the nozzle of the Chevrolet washer jets and on to the windshield for the windscreen wiper to use when washing the windscreen.
Problems with Chevrolet washer jets can arise from blocked nozzles. This could be down to dirt and debris or in very cold weather, the tip of the nozzles can be frozen. If a Chevrolet washer jet is not spraying water on the windscreen you should first check the water reservoir bottle as this may be empty. If it has water or fluid in it, you should check for blockages. Other issues can arise from a faulty washer pump or tubing which transports fluid to the jets.
- The Camaro is one of the most recognised cars in the world, but it wasn't always called the Camaro. It was originally called The Panther, but Chevrolet wanted to go for a more family-friendly vibe.
- The weirdest Chevrolet experiment was the Chevrolet Turbo Titan II in 1965. This was the same year as the first US spacewalk, and the car has a real space theme happening. Most bizarrely, it didn't have a steering wheel and instead had two large dials so that it looked more like a games console controller or DJ desk than a car.
- The first Chevrolet was the iconic series C Classic Six. It sold for the very low price of just $2,150. That's about £1700 in proper money.
- When it comes to innovation, it's hard to get angry at Chevrolet for being the first company to install 4G wifi in its cars.
- The first Chevrolet was a bit of a disaster. Nobody wanted to buy the car, probably because the price was higher than other, similar vehicles. It was only when Louis Chevrolet left that the company started to turn things around.