Used Chevrolet Window Motors
All used Chevrolet Window Motors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Chevrolet from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Window Motors
The Chevrolet window motor driverside front is the motor that drives the mechanism that opens and closes the driver side door window. The motor is activated by a switch which lowers or raises the window as required..
The Chevrolet window motor driverside front is located in the cavity behind the inside trim of the driver side door.
If this motor is burnt out it needs to be replaced.
- If anyone ever tells you that they own a 2006 Silverado Intimidator SS, there's a good chance that they're telling porky pies. This is considered to be the rarest of all Chevy trucks and was built to honour the memory of Dale Earnhardt. He died during the 2001 Daytona 500, and only 1,333 were ever sold to the general public.
- The Chevy is one of the most popular cars in the world, and Chevrolet took part in their 100th anniversary by embracing their popularity., They created online playlists of the hundreds of songs that feature Chevy cars, with tracks by Prince, Bon Jovi, Don Mclean, Elton John, and many, many more.
- The company might have his name, but Louis Chevrolet wasn't there for long. He'd previously worked as a mechanic for other car manufacturers, and would eventually go onto become a well-established race car driver for Buick.
- It turned out that the Chevrolet chassis was ideally suited to WWII because it proved incredibly easy to install extra armour and both a machine gun and flamethrower to the roof.
- The weirdest Chevrolet experiment was the Chevrolet Turbo Titan II in 1965. This was the same year as the first US spacewalk, and the car has a real space theme happening. Most bizarrely, it didn't have a steering wheel and instead had two large dials so that it looked more like a games console controller or DJ desk than a car.