Used Chevrolet Windscreens
All used Chevrolet Windscreens listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Chevrolet are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Chevrolet front windscreen is a protective, curved, glass screen at the front of the car. The Chevrolet front windscreen is made of safety glass, which prevents it from smashing into lots of pieces when broken, fixed to the frame of the car at the front, and is positioned directly in front of the driver and front passenger.
The primary purpose of the Chevrolet windscreen is to prevent debris from the road, such as stones, dirt, twigs, dust and other unwanted materials, from entering the car, offering protection to both the driver and passengers of the vehicle. The Chevrolet front windscreen also shields both driver and passengers from whatever the weather is outside, offering shelter to the occupants of the car. The Chevrolet front windscreen also ensures a smoother drive, enhancing the aerodynamics of the car as a whole.
The driver needs to look through the front windscreen to see the road ahead, so it's imperative that the Chevrolet front windscreen is in perfect condition. Some windscreens have tinted, coloured glass around the side of the windscreen which offers protection from the sun. Some car owners like to fit heated windscreens which can de-mist and de-ice the windscreen in a matter of minutes. There are also windscreens which are fitted with a rain sensor. The windscreen rain sensor is a clever device which automatically switches on the windscreen wipers when it detects rain.
The model> front windscreen is prone to chips, cracks and scratches from debris, such as stones, flying up from the road. Damage such as this can be corrected if minor, but excessive damage to the model> front windscreen may lead to the whole windscreen needing to be replaced.
- When it comes to stock car racing, it's hard to beat Chevrolet. As of 2015, they became the most successful manufacturer in the history of NASCAR, with 749 race wins and a staggering 38 manufacturer's championships.
- The first Chevrolet was a bit of a disaster. Nobody wanted to buy the car, probably because the price was higher than other, similar vehicles. It was only when Louis Chevrolet left that the company started to turn things around.
- The Chevrolet Series C Classic Six was built as a prototype before the company even officially existed! The overlap is testament to how keen the company was to get going, and they quickly incorporated in time to unveil the car in New York.
- If anyone ever tells you that they own a 2006 Silverado Intimidator SS, there's a good chance that they're telling porky pies. This is considered to be the rarest of all Chevy trucks and was built to honour the memory of Dale Earnhardt. He died during the 2001 Daytona 500, and only 1,333 were ever sold to the general public.
- The Chevy is one of the most popular cars in the world, and Chevrolet took part in their 100th anniversary by embracing their popularity., They created online playlists of the hundreds of songs that feature Chevy cars, with tracks by Prince, Bon Jovi, Don Mclean, Elton John, and many, many more.