Used Chevrolet Windscreen Rears
All used Chevrolet Windscreen Rears listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Chevrolet are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Windscreen Rears
The Chevrolet rear windscreen is a protective, curved, glass screen at the rear of the car.
The Chevrolet rear windscreen is made of safety glass, which prevents it from smashing into lots of pieces when broken, fixed to the frame of the car at the rear, and is positioned directly behind the passengers sitting in the back of the car. The driver needs to look through the back windscreen to see the traffic behind, so it is imperative that the Chevrolet rear windscreen is in perfect condition. Some windscreens have tinted, coloured glass around the side of the windscreen which offers some protection from the sun.
The primary purpose of the Chevrolet rear windscreen is to prevent debris from the road, such as stones, dirt, twigs, dust and other unwanted materials, from entering the car, offering protection to both the driver and passengers of the vehicle. The Chevrolet rear windscreen also shields both driver and passengers in the car from whatever the weather is outside, offering shelter to the inhabitants of the car. The Chevrolet rear windscreen also ensures a smoother drive, enhancing the aerodynamics of the car as a whole.
The model> rear windscreen is prone to chips, cracks and scratches from debris, such as stones, flying up from the road. Damage such as this can be corrected if minor, but excessive damage to the model> rear windscreen may lead to the whole windscreen needing to be replaced.
- Chevrolet holds the number one and number three positions on the list of America's most popular cars. Although Ford's Mustang is in second place, the Corvette is the number one car in the US, with the Camaro at number three.
- The first Chevrolet was a bit of a disaster. Nobody wanted to buy the car, probably because the price was higher than other, similar vehicles. It was only when Louis Chevrolet left that the company started to turn things around.
- When it comes to innovation, it's hard to get angry at Chevrolet for being the first company to install 4G wifi in its cars.
- The first Chevrolet was the iconic series C Classic Six. It sold for the very low price of just $2,150. That's about £1700 in proper money.
- When it comes to stock car racing, it's hard to beat Chevrolet. As of 2015, they became the most successful manufacturer in the history of NASCAR, with 749 race wins and a staggering 38 manufacturer's championships.