Used Citroen Air Filter Boxs
All used Citroen Air Filter Boxs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Citroen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Air Filter Boxs
The Citroen air filter box houses the Citroen air filter, a crucial part of the car's air intake system. The Citroen air filter improves the performance of the engine, enabling it to work as efficiently as possible whilst increasing the life of the engine.
Air needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the fuel and burns in the cylinders of the car's engine. The Citroen air filter protects the engine, by filtering the air coming into the engine, collecting dust and other particles before they can get into the engine and cause damage. The air filter also helps to silence the engine to a degree, in that the sound is absorbed by the filter.
The Citroen air filter box is connected to the car's air intake, allowing the Citroen air filter to catch particles and filter the air at the point the air enters the air induction system. The Citroen air filter box assists also in the direction of air flow.
If the Citroen air filter box gets damaged, it's possible that some air will be entering the car's engine without being filtered which is not good. A broken air filter box could compromise the air filter it is meant to be protecting. Any damage to the Citroen air filter can cause serious problems that can lead to engine damage if not addressed.
- The 1934 Citroën 7CV was the first mass-produced car to have front-wheel drive, hydraulic brakes, and real suspension! This basic design found its way into subsequent models right up until three decades later in the mid-1950s.
- Unfortunately, the founder of Citroën went bankrupt in 1934, even though the cars they produced were selling well and incredibly popular. The company exists today because tyre company Michelin bought the majority of shares in the company.
- Citroën cars have been put through their paces and all in the name of advertising. Citroën vehicles have trekked huge distances for promotional reasons, including expeditions across the Sahara, throughout Africa, all over Asia, and even across Alaska.
- Thanks to Citroën, the French driver Sebastien Loeb is the single most successful driver in the entire history of the World Rallying Championship. Nine consecutive driver's titles were won by Loeb in the time between 2004 and 2012, driving cars such as the Xsara, the C4, and the DS3.
- At a recent count, Citroën cars have appeared in just under 1,800 films, with the most famous being the Citroën used in the James Bond film, For Your Eyes Only. That film even had a tie-in car, a special edition Citroën that was emblazoned with the 007 logo and optional bullet hole stickers for the windows.