Used Citroen Aircon Relays
All used Citroen Aircon Relays listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Citroen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Aircon Relays
The car's air conditioning system basically conditions the air, which means whilst cooling the air in the car down, it also helps to ensure there isn't too much moisture in the car, so it stops the air getting too humid. The car's air conditioning unit also cleans the air in the car by filtering the dust and other particles from the air inside the car.
The Citroen aircon relay carries electric current between the car's battery and various components that make up the car's air conditioning system and it essentially acts as an ON/OFF voltage control switch. The Citroen aircon relay is efficient and clever in that it works on very little power but produces a great many times more power than it uses.
The Citroen aircon relay will be housed in the relay box, usually found underneath the dashboard. The Citroen aircon relay connects to the car's battery, as well as connecting to the specific part that the relay is functioning, for example, the compressor clutch relay will connect to the compressor clutch.
If the car's air conditioning system has stopped working it is advisable to seek professional advice. Get the relays connected to the ac system checked, such as the aircon compressor clutch relay, to establish if it is merely a Citroen aircon relay that is broken and needs replacing or a larger problem with the whole air conditioning system.
- Buying Maserati was definitely a mistake for Citroën. The SM model didn't sell well, and that led to financial difficulties that meant the car company was eventually acquired by Peugeot.
- Between 1925 and 1935, the Eiffel Tower was just a big, pointy billboard with the word 'Citroën' in bright lights from top to bottom. This was the first use of lights to advertise on the tower, and Citroën renewed the adverts every year until they were bought out by Michelin.
- In 2019, the Citroën DS was voted in the UK as the 'coolest car ever', with writers and marketers calling it the Brigitte Bardot of cars. In second place was the E-Type Jag…
- At a recent count, Citroën cars have appeared in just under 1,800 films, with the most famous being the Citroën used in the James Bond film, For Your Eyes Only. That film even had a tie-in car, a special edition Citroën that was emblazoned with the 007 logo and optional bullet hole stickers for the windows.
- The Citroën 2CV Safari had some crazy extra features. It was a four-wheel-drive vehicle, and Citroën decided that four-wheel drive meant that it would be better to have two engines...one at the front and one at the back. The fuel cap sticks out of the driver's door, and the tank was right under the driver's seat!