Find parts for your car
Used Citroen Berlingo Aircon Unit
All used Citroen Berlingo Aircon Unit listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Citroen Berlingo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Aircon Unit
The car's air conditioning system conditions the air, which means whilst cooling the air in the car down, it also helps to ensure there isn't too much moisture in the car, so it stops the air getting too humid. The air conditioning unit also cleans the air in the car by filtering the dust and other particles from the air inside the car.
The Berlingo Citroen aircon unit is where you control the settings, set the desired temperature and can find the aircon switch to turn the car's air conditioning unit on. All of the components that make up the car's air conditioning unit are connected to the Berlingo Citroen aircon unit.
If the Berlingo Citroen aircon unit stops working completely or repeatedly switches itself on and off, for example, it will need to be looked at by a professional and a replacement Berlingo Citroen aircon unit may need to be purchased for your car.
- The founder of the company, André Citroën, is renowned as something of a genius when it comes to marketing. He specifically targeted adverts for the 1922 Citroën Type C at women owners, and soon after the car became very popular, earning the nickname 'Petit Citron' after the distinctive lemon yellow paint job.
- Citroën cars have been put through their paces and all in the name of advertising. Citroën vehicles have trekked huge distances for promotional reasons, including expeditions across the Sahara, throughout Africa, all over Asia, and even across Alaska.
- French president Charles de Gaulle's life was saved by Citroën not once, but twice. In 1961 a Citroën DS managed to stay intact despite there being a bomb made of plastic explosive, dynamite, oil, and nails. It even managed to drive away from the scene. In 1962, de Gaulle was attacked again, this time with machine guns, but the Citroën again managed to get away from the would-be assassins.
- Citroën was the first company to offer credit for buying cars! André Citroën registered a consumer credit company for the sole purpose of providing car buyers with the credit they'd need to buy one of his cars!
- In 2019, the Citroën DS was voted in the UK as the 'coolest car ever', with writers and marketers calling it the Brigitte Bardot of cars. In second place was the E-Type Jag…