Used Citroen Wings
All used Citroen Wings listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Citroen are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
There are areas of the road behind the car and to the sides which are out of the driver's peripheral vision which require a clear and unobstructed view of the road behind in order to drive safely. The Citroen wing mirror is an exterior mirror which enables the driver to see these 'blind spots' enabling clear vision of any traffic nearby and any potential hazards. The wing mirror is an important visual aid and safety feature.
Wing mirrors can be either manual or electric and are usually mounted in the door pillar on the driver side and passenger side doors.Both manual and electric wing mirrors can be adjusted vertically, horizontally, and diagonally to the suit the height, line of sight, and seat position of the driver.
Electric and manual wing mirrors can be folded in close to the car to avoid damage when parked.
Broken, smashed and chipped mirrors will, of course, need replacing. Naturally over a period of general use, manual and electric wing mirrors will suffer from general wear and need replacing with one that is compatible with the model and make of your car.
- Between 1925 and 1935, the Eiffel Tower was just a big, pointy billboard with the word 'Citroën' in bright lights from top to bottom. This was the first use of lights to advertise on the tower, and Citroën renewed the adverts every year until they were bought out by Michelin.
- In 2019, the Citroën DS was voted in the UK as the 'coolest car ever', with writers and marketers calling it the Brigitte Bardot of cars. In second place was the E-Type Jag…
- If you went into a Citroën showroom in the 20s, there's a good chance that you would have been given a letter that was personally handwritten by Andre Citroën himself, proclaiming the benefits of the car models. This one act of marketing genius is credited with being responsible for thousands of closed sales.
- Thanks to Citroën, the French driver Sebastien Loeb is the single most successful driver in the entire history of the World Rallying Championship. Nine consecutive driver's titles were won by Loeb in the time between 2004 and 2012, driving cars such as the Xsara, the C4, and the DS3.
- Buying Maserati was definitely a mistake for Citroën. The SM model didn't sell well, and that led to financial difficulties that meant the car company was eventually acquired by Peugeot.