Used Citroen Engine Mounts Complete Sets
All used Citroen Engine Mounts Complete Sets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Citroen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Engine Mounts Complete Sets
Engine Mounts function as a secure base upon which to mount or fix the engine, securing the engine to the frame of the vehicle, as well as acting as a shock absorber, helping to dampen and smooth out vibrations and noise from the engine and road when the car is moving.
Usually manufactured from rubber or steel, the engine mounts can be found under the bonnet of the car. There are usually several engine and transmission mounts, which serve to support the engine and transmission system as a whole.
The Citroen engine mounts complete set provides a complete set of engine mounts that have been manufactured to be compatible with the make and model of your car. The Citroen engine mounts help to produce a smoother and quieter driving experience, helping to keep the engine aligned correctly and firmly secured.
Indications that the engine mounts may need replacing are an obvious movement of the engine and transmission; vibrations when accelerating or driving uphill, clunking and bumping noises from the engine area; and a loud noise when changing gears. When replacing the engine mounts, it is crucial you get components that are compatible with the car you drive. The Citroen engine mounts complete set is the ideal replacement set of engine mounts, specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle.
- Citroën cars have been put through their paces and all in the name of advertising. Citroën vehicles have trekked huge distances for promotional reasons, including expeditions across the Sahara, throughout Africa, all over Asia, and even across Alaska.
- In 2019, the Citroën DS was voted in the UK as the 'coolest car ever', with writers and marketers calling it the Brigitte Bardot of cars. In second place was the E-Type Jag…
- Unfortunately, the founder of Citroën went bankrupt in 1934, even though the cars they produced were selling well and incredibly popular. The company exists today because tyre company Michelin bought the majority of shares in the company.
- Between 1925 and 1935, the Eiffel Tower was just a big, pointy billboard with the word 'Citroën' in bright lights from top to bottom. This was the first use of lights to advertise on the tower, and Citroën renewed the adverts every year until they were bought out by Michelin.
- Thanks to Citroën, the French driver Sebastien Loeb is the single most successful driver in the entire history of the World Rallying Championship. Nine consecutive driver's titles were won by Loeb in the time between 2004 and 2012, driving cars such as the Xsara, the C4, and the DS3.