Used Citroen Fuel Filter Housings
All used Citroen Fuel Filter Housings listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Citroen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Fuel Filter Housings
The Citroen fuel filter housing contains the Citroen fuel filter, a crucial part of the car's fuel system. The Citroen fuel filter improves the performance of the engine, enabling it to work as efficiently as possible while increasing the life of the engine.
The fuel filter ensures that the fuel, before it's pumped into the engine, is as clean as possible by filtering out unwanted particles of dust and dirt. Fuel needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the air and burns in the cylinders of the car's engine. The fuel filter housing is usually connected to the car's fuel pump and fuel hose, allowing the Citroen fuel filter to catch particles and filter the fuel before it reaches the engine. Dirty fuel can clog up the fuel injectors, leaving harmful deposits in the chambers of the cylinders, and, in severe cases, preventing the process of combustion. When the fuel travels from the fuel tank to the fuel pump, it passes through the fuel filter first.
The Citroen fuel filter housing protects the fuel filter. The fuel filter protects the engine and many vital components by filtering the fuel coming into the engine, collecting dust and other particles before they can get into the engine and cause damage.
If the Citroen fuel filter housing gets damaged it is possible that this will compromise the fuel filter and allow debris to enter the fuel system potentially causing further engine damage. The fuel filter housing should be replaced as soon as possible if cracked, rusted or broken. Specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle, the Citroen fuel filter housing is the perfect replacement part.
- Thanks to Citroën, the French driver Sebastien Loeb is the single most successful driver in the entire history of the World Rallying Championship. Nine consecutive driver's titles were won by Loeb in the time between 2004 and 2012, driving cars such as the Xsara, the C4, and the DS3.
- Unfortunately, the founder of Citroën went bankrupt in 1934, even though the cars they produced were selling well and incredibly popular. The company exists today because tyre company Michelin bought the majority of shares in the company.
- French president Charles de Gaulle's life was saved by Citroën not once, but twice. In 1961 a Citroën DS managed to stay intact despite there being a bomb made of plastic explosive, dynamite, oil, and nails. It even managed to drive away from the scene. In 1962, de Gaulle was attacked again, this time with machine guns, but the Citroën again managed to get away from the would-be assassins.
- The 1934 Citroën 7CV was the first mass-produced car to have front-wheel drive, hydraulic brakes, and real suspension! This basic design found its way into subsequent models right up until three decades later in the mid-1950s.
- Citroën was the first company to offer credit for buying cars! André Citroën registered a consumer credit company for the sole purpose of providing car buyers with the credit they'd need to buy one of his cars!