Find parts for your car
Used Citroen Gearbox Automatic Oil Cooler Pipess
All used Citroen Gearbox Automatic Oil Cooler Pipess listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Citroen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Gearbox Automatic Oil Cooler Pipess
The model> gearbox automatic oil cooler pipes are metal pipes that are attached to the gearbox of an automatic vehicle.
The Citroen gearbox automatic oil cooler pipes are solid pipes where they attach to the gearbox, but join on to the oil cooler with thinner, more flexible pipes. The Citroen gearbox automatic oil cooler pipes are attached to the gearbox automatic oil cooler using nuts. The pipes’ job is to transport oil from the gearbox to the gearbox cooler and back again. The Citroen gearbox automatic cooler pipes nuts are prone to leaking and should be checked first in signs of an oil leak.
Oil works best when it is cooler as it thins out in high heat and loses its lubrication properties. Ensuring that the existing gearbox automatic cooler and the Citroen gearbox automatic oil cooler pipes are working properly can help prevent against transmission failure and potentially add years to the lifespan of your gearbox. If the Citroen gearbox automatic oil cooler pipes are damaged, you will most likely notice an oil leak underneath your vehicle. If left without repair you could lose all oil for your gearbox and have a gearbox failure.
- The founder of the company, André Citroën, is renowned as something of a genius when it comes to marketing. He specifically targeted adverts for the 1922 Citroën Type C at women owners, and soon after the car became very popular, earning the nickname 'Petit Citron' after the distinctive lemon yellow paint job.
- Citroën cars have been put through their paces and all in the name of advertising. Citroën vehicles have trekked huge distances for promotional reasons, including expeditions across the Sahara, throughout Africa, all over Asia, and even across Alaska.
- In 2019, the Citroën DS was voted in the UK as the 'coolest car ever', with writers and marketers calling it the Brigitte Bardot of cars. In second place was the E-Type Jag…
- At a recent count, Citroën cars have appeared in just under 1,800 films, with the most famous being the Citroën used in the James Bond film, For Your Eyes Only. That film even had a tie-in car, a special edition Citroën that was emblazoned with the 007 logo and optional bullet hole stickers for the windows.
- Unfortunately, the founder of Citroën went bankrupt in 1934, even though the cars they produced were selling well and incredibly popular. The company exists today because tyre company Michelin bought the majority of shares in the company.