Find parts for your car
Used Citroen Headlinings
All used Citroen Headlinings listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Citroen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
The Citroen headlining is material which can be fixed to the roof of the car to line the roof, creating a uniform and sleek interior look while also functioning to reduce the ambient sound experienced by the people travelling in the car.
Headlining material is generally made out of cloth, leather or suede, with a foam lining which is stuck to the interior roof of the vehicle. Headlining is often chosen to match the rest of the car's interior, such as the door panels and other trim; side-lining; areas of the dashboard; parcel shelf and arms rests, for example.
An integral part of a car's soft furnishings, headlining is often chosen by car owners as a feature to replace when customising and doing up a vehicle. Citroen headlining provides a soft, smart look and feel to the interior of a car, adding to the overall comfort and experience of driving.
Over time the headlining can come unstuck and come away from the lining. This can be caused by heat and humidity. Sagging or draping headlining will need to be replaced. Not only does it look messy, it can cause an obstruction to the driver if it’s falling away from its fixture. Replacing the headlining on your car can be an easy process when you buy Citroen headlining because you will get a product that's designed to fit the make and model of your car perfectly.
- The 1934 Citroën 7CV was the first mass-produced car to have front-wheel drive, hydraulic brakes, and real suspension! This basic design found its way into subsequent models right up until three decades later in the mid-1950s.
- Thanks to Citroën, the French driver Sebastien Loeb is the single most successful driver in the entire history of the World Rallying Championship. Nine consecutive driver's titles were won by Loeb in the time between 2004 and 2012, driving cars such as the Xsara, the C4, and the DS3.
- Citroën cars have been put through their paces and all in the name of advertising. Citroën vehicles have trekked huge distances for promotional reasons, including expeditions across the Sahara, throughout Africa, all over Asia, and even across Alaska.
- Citroën was the first company to offer credit for buying cars! André Citroën registered a consumer credit company for the sole purpose of providing car buyers with the credit they'd need to buy one of his cars!
- French president Charles de Gaulle's life was saved by Citroën not once, but twice. In 1961 a Citroën DS managed to stay intact despite there being a bomb made of plastic explosive, dynamite, oil, and nails. It even managed to drive away from the scene. In 1962, de Gaulle was attacked again, this time with machine guns, but the Citroën again managed to get away from the would-be assassins.