Used Citroen Seat Complete Sets
All used Citroen Seat Complete Sets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Citroen are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Seat Complete Sets
The Citroen seats complete set is a complete set of matching car seats designed to fit the make and model of the car and are positioned in both the front and back of the car to enable the driver to sit comfortably and safely while driving and to be within easy reach of the steering wheel and other controls, and the passengers to sit in both the front and back of the car comfortably and safely.
There are two main types of seating in most vehicles, the individual or bucket seat which are contoured to take one person, and the bench seat which will accommodate two or even three people. Usually bucket seats occupy the front of the vehicle and bench seats are to the rear. In addition, there are some estate cars that have one or two rear-facing children’s seats that can be folded away when not in use.
The seats in a car are important to get right for reasons of safety, comfort and health. Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car, it's important that the seats provide support, comfort and functionality. Car seats are generally made of leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover car seats should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable to sit on, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car's interior.
The Citroen seats complete set has seats which can be fitted with a head rest to support the head and neck while travelling, helping to keep the head upright, offering comfort and reducing head and neck pain, but also providing safety in a crash situation by supporting head and neck and minimising injury. The Citroen seats complete set will also offer back support to the driver and passengers. The driver and front passenger seat will have a backrest which can be angled and the seat tilted to suit the driver and front passenger, to ensure both are sitting comfortably, while ensuring the driver is positioned with easy access to the steering wheel, foot pedals and other controls. Likewise, the passenger in the front is within easy reach of controls such as the car stereo, electric window controls, heating and so on. Some car seats offer lumbar support which provides added support and comfort to the back while travelling in the car. Armrests are available in some models and can be folded away if not required so that it is easier to get into and leave the seat. Cup-holders are also available as part of the armrest. All cars are required to have seatbelts fitted for all seats, considered the Primary Restraint System, they are paramount to safety when travelling in the car.
You may need a replacement Citroen seats complete set because your car has been in an accident and the seats have suffered damage, or you may be wishing to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a new set of seats. Or perhaps the Citroen seats complete set has seen better days and coming to the end of its working life. It's important to choose the right set of car seats that will fit the make and model of your car, so purchasing a Citroen seat compete set is the perfect choice.
- The 1934 Citroën 7CV was the first mass-produced car to have front-wheel drive, hydraulic brakes, and real suspension! This basic design found its way into subsequent models right up until three decades later in the mid-1950s.
- French president Charles de Gaulle's life was saved by Citroën not once, but twice. In 1961 a Citroën DS managed to stay intact despite there being a bomb made of plastic explosive, dynamite, oil, and nails. It even managed to drive away from the scene. In 1962, de Gaulle was attacked again, this time with machine guns, but the Citroën again managed to get away from the would-be assassins.
- Buying Maserati was definitely a mistake for Citroën. The SM model didn't sell well, and that led to financial difficulties that meant the car company was eventually acquired by Peugeot.
- Thanks to Citroën, the French driver Sebastien Loeb is the single most successful driver in the entire history of the World Rallying Championship. Nine consecutive driver's titles were won by Loeb in the time between 2004 and 2012, driving cars such as the Xsara, the C4, and the DS3.
- After WWII, Michelin owned Citroën and wanted to make a car for the people. The Citroën 2CV was designed for driving on French roads, so it was incredibly sturdy, and tests were carried out by driving through ploughed fields with trays of eggs on the seats. Although changes in design happened, some version of the Citroën 2CV was in production from 1949 all the way through to 1990.